Thread: FLOORS count still does not work after update

FLOORS count still does not work after update

I have a floor to floor height of 10'-1" in my house and Gear S3 fails to register FLOOR count onto my watch. I can do 10 and S3 only records as 1, sometimes 2. Even when before the first, it was already failing. I did update 1, still no go. This update 2 is still the same. Cannot count accurately. I would be happy if it can count 90 % but 10% most of the time?
    In fact, most houses in the USA have 9 feet floor to floor height. Most commercial buildings have 10 feet floor to floor height. How about S3 owners who do not go to commercial buildings? We are missing this very nice S3 feature.

Quote Originally Posted by jonprospero [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a floor to floor height of 10'-1" in my house and Gear S3 fails to register FLOOR count onto my watch. I can do 10 and S3 only records as 1, sometimes 2. Even when before the first, it was already failing. I did update 1, still no go. This update 2 is still the same. Cannot count accurately. I would be happy if it can count 90 % but 10% most of the time?
    In fact, most houses in the USA have 9 feet floor to floor height. Most commercial buildings have 10 feet floor to floor height. How about S3 owners who do not go to commercial buildings? We are missing this very nice S3 feature.
    Found a solution to this dilemma... Just upon reaching the top riser I raise my hands (like winning something) to add more height and while going down the stairs half way, the FLOORS registers a count. It's more fun climbing the stairs now. I love this watch.