SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Question Cant find GSM firmware!

Hi Guys

Please help, I am trying to get this J3 2016 back to stock firmware, originally was told its an EE (UK network) locked handset, but since noticed the Serial is G320FNGSMH, Am i right in thinking the "GSMH" part indicates its a simfree handset? If so, which firmware do i need from the list? all the UK firmware versions appear to be network specific?

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Rich

P.S (using latest version of Odin)

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by B2bcorp [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Guys

Please help, I am trying to get this J3 2016 back to stock firmware, originally was told its an EE (UK network) locked handset, but since noticed the Serial is G320FNGSMH, Am i right in thinking the "GSMH" part indicates its a simfree handset? If so, which firmware do i need from the list? all the UK firmware versions appear to be network specific?

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Rich

P.S (using latest version of Odin)
    Type *#1234# in your dialer: what's behind CSC?

HI

Sorry i cant get to the main screen, The phone was a return from one of our customers, got put in a desk for some time, then when we got it out to test it before sending it off as a loan phone, we got stopped by the "previous google account needed" screen due to previous user not wiping it correctly. I had been told "its an EE network handset" from a member of staff, this turned out to be incorrect, the handset was purchased SIM FREE.

So this news came AFTER i had used odin to load the firmware for UK EE EVR handsets, now its stuck booting to the "end user agreement" screen, hit the agree box and the screen comes back to the same page over and over again.

When i enter recovery, i get the following info, although this could of been changed from the incorrect firmware rollout i did:

android system recovery <3e>
    LMY47V.J320FNXXU0AQJ4

then at the bottom of the screen:

# MANUAL MODE #

--APPLING MULTI-CSC...
    APPLIED THE CSC-CODE : EVR
    Successfully applied multi-CSC.

Any help would be greatly appricated

Thanks

Rich

Super Moderator
    According to the info you gave me, I can only see EVR-firmware to be found here:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

In BY-passing FRP-lock we don't give support -> you'll have to contact previous owner to enter his google account

Yes, we are main EE business reseller, so EE is what we usually deal with, however in this case had the phone been via EE then it would of gone back to EE instead of ourselves, which means it is sim free stock.

This was many months ago now and the admin team have no idea who had the phone in the past, so obtaining their google credentials is out of the question.

I will give it another go with the Firmware i have already tried, failing that i will bin the handset as to make a point to the staff so as this doesn't happen again when dealing with customer returns.

Thanks

I can't find any firmware for my Samsung J3 Luna Pro! Can you help me out with that?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird22 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I can't find any firmware for my Samsung J3 Luna Pro! Can you help me out with that?
    Post a screenshot of the software info & results of *#1234#