SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin

Angry S6 edge very slow charging and not able to connect to PC after Nougat update

Hello, apologies if this issue has been discussed earlier but i could not find a theard.

I am having this issue since june after I updated my GS6 edge to nougat. Fast charging stopped working even normal charging stopped working. data connectivity to my PC is not working. wirelss charing is working fine.

I found multiple posts of similar issues on other forums but with no woking answer to me.

I tried all the tricks I know, hard resetting , safe mode, wiping the cache , battery dump, I even took it to samsung dealer and asked them to replace the complete charging port and this also did not work!!! then they told me that the motherboard might gone bad!!

I am very sure this happened after Nougat update, but Samsung is in denial of this issue..

Any thoughts??

Super Moderator
    Obviously, when I read your post, it must be HARDWARE-related

Samsung Service Point might be the solution

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Obviously, when I read your post, it must be HARDWARE-related

Samsung Service Point might be the solution
    This is what I did, I had the service center replacing the charging port twice ,but it didn't work. they said it might be the motherboard but it didn't make sense. the phone is working fine apart from this issue. I would rather scrap the phone rather than paying to replace the motherboard.