Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: How do a start a thread about my phone ? ? ? ?

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    I am sorry Henklbr. I identified the software at: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Then downloaded using Frija with USC at CSC. Version: N950USQS5DSF5/N950UOYN5DSF5/N950USQS5DSF5 and
    File: SM-N950U_1_20190612160227_skpg29u1vl_fac.zip.enc4s as was shown in Frija.

    My concern was that I flashed the firmware with CSC of USC, whereas it appeared to be SPR.

    Could you help me in finding and flashing an unbranded firmware for SM-N950U?

    Many thanks

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    Hi Henklbr,
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Another issue for your consideration Please:
    On SM-N950U, I flashed stock ROM of android pie with CSC=USC. But it turned out to be SPR (which irritates after every few hours by trying to contact Sprint).
    Sam Phone Info Says:

    Product Code: SM-N950UZKAXAA
    Original CSC Code: (its blank)
    Firmware CSC Code: XAA
    Active CSC Code: XAS
    Available CSC Codes: ATT, BST, CCT, GCF, SPR, TMB, USC, VMU, VZW, XAA, XAS
    CSC Country: USA / US
    Mobile Operator: Warid / 41007

    Please suggest a non-branded CSC for my phone.
    Many Thanks

  3. #23
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Moazzam777 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Henklbr,
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Another issue for your consideration Please:
    On SM-N950U, I flashed stock ROM of android pie with CSC=USC. But it turned out to be SPR (which irritates after every few hours by trying to contact Sprint).
    Sam Phone Info Says:

    Product Code: SM-N950UZKAXAA
    Original CSC Code: (its blank)
    Firmware CSC Code: XAA
    Active CSC Code: XAS
    Available CSC Codes: ATT, BST, CCT, GCF, SPR, TMB, USC, VMU, VZW, XAA, XAS
    CSC Country: USA / US
    Mobile Operator: Warid / 41007

    Please suggest a non-branded CSC for my phone.
    Many Thanks
    Nope: SM-N950U has Multi-CSC OYN where all those CSC's are included

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    I just came across one of your other posts, which says "when you have a "Sprint"-SIM in your device, it'll pick automatically the correct CSC for that SIM". What if the SIM is not in the device?
    Is there any method, which could change CSC from SPR to CCT???
    Thanks in advance.

  5. #25
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Moazzam777 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I just came across one of your other posts, which says "when you have a "Sprint"-SIM in your device, it'll pick automatically the correct CSC for that SIM". What if the SIM is not in the device?
    Is there any method, which could change CSC from SPR to CCT???
    Thanks in advance.
    With current firmwares it's not so easy anymore to switch CSC; Maybe a Samsung Service Center can assist you...

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    Hi
    Its not so easy, that's why I am requesting YOU.
    If you could list the steps, I can follow them at my own risk and would seek your guidance if required.
    I shall be grateful for you time and expertise.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    Hi Henklbr,
    Waiting for your valued response

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1
    I successfully downloaded the zip file in .msd format but cant run it. It only provide option to save or open I can save it in a different folder in my laptop but I don't have an option to run it. Do I need to install another ODIN application to make this work? if you can provide a detail step by step procedure please. I need help. Thank you

  9. #29
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,711
    Quote Originally Posted by KATIECAIT [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I successfully downloaded the zip file in .msd format but cant run it. It only provide option to save or open I can save it in a different folder in my laptop but I don't have an option to run it. Do I need to install another ODIN application to make this work? if you can provide a detail step by step procedure please. I need help. Thank you
    Hi there

    What file did you download, from where?

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    3
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Dear sir, from pic attach which firmware i have to download?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •