Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do a start a thread about my phone ? ? ? ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kurni4 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Dear sir, from pic attach which firmware i have to download?
    Hi there,

Could you go to Software Info on your phone and post a screenshot here (from top to bottom)?

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

Could you go to Software Info on your phone and post a screenshot here (from top to bottom)?
    Here my software info, ty

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kurni4 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Here my software info, ty
    How come, you still have BETA-firmware on your device?

Here's the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN and your data will stay intact

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    How come, you still have BETA-firmware on your device?

Here's the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN and your data will stay intact
    Thanks for info, i just already download from sammobile ,but with usc provider, different from link above which is verizon. My question, how to define my phone using usc, verizon, or etc from sammobile, before i download again using verizon...

Administrator
    Thanks for info, i just already download from sammobile ,but with usc provider, different from link above which is verizon. My question, how to define my phone using usc, verizon, or etc from sammobile, before i download again using verizon...
    It's all the same firmware: Multi-CSC OYN