Thread: Samsung Gear S3 Auto Paused Running Workout

Samsung Gear S3 Auto Paused Running Workout

I just installed Tizen update . Reset it. Now, everytime I use the Running Workout, the auto pause kicks in during run - every 10 seconds. Press back button to continue, then it pauses again after 10 seconds. Reset it 3x already, the problem still exists. I'd like to remove the installed update, what are the steps?
    Thanks.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonprospero View Post
    I just installed Tizen update . Reset it. Now, everytime I use the Running Workout, the auto pause kicks in during run - every 10 seconds. Press back button to continue, then it pauses again after 10 seconds. Reset it 3x already, the problem still exists. I'd like to remove the installed update, what are the steps?
    Thanks.
    Due to security policies, it's NOT possible to revert back to previous FW

You'll have to wait till Samsung releases the next update...

I've a Gear S3 Frontier as well, and have no problems at all (but I did a full reset after update and started from scratch again)

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Due to security policies, it's NOT possible to revert back to previous FW

You'll have to wait till Samsung releases the next update...

I've a Gear S3 Frontier as well, and have no problems at all (but I did a full reset after update and started from scratch again)
    I don't know how you did it. It just doesn't work. This Auto Pause is a BUG.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonprospero View Post
    I don't know how you did it. It just doesn't work. This Auto Pause is a BUG.
    Why are you asking the same question twice? Asking ONCE is more than enough, won't you think?

This thread closed: https://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40000