Thread: Galaxy Tab A updated to Nougat, can't connect to WiFi now

Galaxy Tab A updated to Nougat, can't connect to WiFi now

My Galaxy Tab A updated to Nougat and now I cannot connect to my WiFi! I really don't like this platform, so can anyone help me revert to my previous Android OS? If not, can someone please save my sanity and tell me how to get Nougat to connect to my WiFi? I've reset router, shut down Tab, searched for answers on Android and Google forums, etc. All my other devices are connected to the WiFi just fine (phones, Roku, laptop) but none of them have Nougat. Help please, before this old Granny loses her mind.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JarmySc3344 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My Galaxy Tab A updated to Nougat and now I cannot connect to my WiFi! I really don't like this platform, so can anyone help me revert to my previous Android OS? If not, can someone please save my sanity and tell me how to get Nougat to connect to my WiFi? I've reset router, shut down Tab, searched for answers on Android and Google forums, etc. All my other devices are connected to the WiFi just fine (phones, Roku, laptop) but none of them have Nougat. Help please, before this old Granny loses her mind.
    It's always adviseable, after a MAJOR Firmware-update to RESET your device to Factory settings...
    Have you tried that already?