SamMobile - Powered by vBulletin
    Premium Member

Download center is stuck

Hey, noticed that cannot download any firmware today. Trying to select any firmware page crashes. Example:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I have sent an email to the firmware compiler to report this.
    You will either get a reply directly or from me upon receipt.

It looks like the firmware data base is being re-uploaded, but cannot be sure.
    If so, the firmware will not be available until that procedure has been completed.
    This can take several hours.

If the firmware does not become available, as a Premium Member you can contact Admin directly here:

Premium-related questions
    For refunds ONLY, please contact [ Login above or register to see download links. ] directly and describe the issue.

Need help, assistance or having complaints about our Premium Service?
    In that case you may contact our Premium Team by sending an Email to [ Login above or register to see download links. ].

Response times
    Premium support and/or questions are always processed first, as soon as possible, together with complaints and/or refund requests.

Premium Member
    Yeah send an email to that address and wait for hours i don't know whether sammobile realizes that if you charge money a service is to be exspected and then there ridiculous posts moderation oh boy it drives me insane.If they take any more time i'll send them a paypal dispute maybe that goes faster to wake them up

Administrator
    Hi Androidloverbe

If you aren't happy with our download service please open a case on PayPal we will pay you back within 48 hours.

In case you have problems with downloading firmwares please email: [ Login above or register to see download links. ].

Premium Member
    Actually i posted a thread here it's in "moderation" since Sunday the only problem i have is that the firmware notifications section section says i need a account i have one so .... ?

what a piece of sheet, first I have to create an account so i expect that I will be able to download some stuff no matter how much fast. However I suddenly encounter that i have to "upgrade" for downloading some stuff. really???!!!

Just came across this issue myself, currently a member but unable to download anything and just keeps giving the option to upgrade for . Either this is an error or just money grabbing, not happy.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by biggeorge007 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Just came across this issue myself, currently a member but unable to download anything and just keeps giving the option to upgrade for . Either this is an error or just money grabbing, not happy.
    Have you logged in with a SamMobile-account, NOT via Social Media?

Try "incognito-mode" if you are using Chrome, and log-in again.

Incognito-mode worked for me.