Thread: Does Tab S2 or S3 work like phones with social media apps ?

Does Tab S2 or S3 work like phones with social media apps ?

Hello,

I want a tablet that can use full features of Social Media Programs . That is : Line , IMO , Whatsup , Snapchat , etc like any android phone. also to send and receive SMS

The Samsung Tab S3 or S2 has LTE Verson that supports GSM and phone calls .

My Question is : does it also support installing the programs said above ? or Just makes phonecalls and receive them ?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NewHorizons [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,

I want a tablet that can use full features of Social Media Programs . That is : Line , IMO , Whatsup , Snapchat , etc like any android phone. also to send and receive SMS

The Samsung Tab S3 or S2 has LTE Verson that supports GSM and phone calls .

My Question is : does it also support installing the programs said above ? or Just makes phonecalls and receive them ?

Thank you
    I do not know all of the apps that you have mentioned, but any app in the Play Store or system (pre installed) apps will work on the S3/S2 Tab.
    The main thing is that the Tab has a sim card and can connect to your network.

I have an older T805 Tab S with LTE on a UK sim card and works perfectly and can make and receive phone calls either via the GSM network or through my preferred wifi messaging app - WhatsApp.

You can check out whether your country networks are supported by putting the model version in here and then searching for country/network compatibility.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I do not know all of the apps that you have mentioned, but any app in the Play Store or system (pre installed) apps will work on the S3/S2 Tab.
    The main thing is that the Tab has a sim card and can connect to your network.

I have an older T805 Tab S with LTE on a UK sim card and works perfectly and can make and receive phone calls either via the GSM network or through my preferred wifi messaging app - WhatsApp.

You can check out whether your country networks are supported by putting the model version in here and then searching for country/network compatibility.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    does Whatsapp work 100% like the phone Android version ?

thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by NewHorizons [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    does Whatsapp work 100% like the phone Android version ?

thanks for your reply
    100% on my Tab.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    100% on my Tab.
    Thanks !!!!

I will make a Video calling machine for the family soon alot better than using the phone small screen for the family .

Thanks again !!!