Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trying to download stock ROM but page insists I must be premium member??

trying to download stock ROM but page insists I must be premium member??

Hey guys,

Trying to download stock Australian ROM for my Galaxyy Tab 2 (7.0) GT-P3110.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I've had a sammobile account for years and downloaded countless stock ROMs to fix a variety of issues, but this is the first time I've encountered this. On the firmware page for above model, it says "This firmware is only available for premium users. Please click here to become premium."

Is this for real, or just a glitch on the particular file I need to download?? Please tell me it's just a glitch - a 1mth subscription at almost AUD$30 to download 1 ROM seems a little steep, especially when I can (and have) been downloading several other ROMs recently without issue...

Many thanks for your help!
    J

Sammobile made the decision to put older firmware onto an archive server and to make access available to Premium members.
    Firmware up to about 3 years old is still available for free .

As I am sure you can appreciate, maintaining data on servers is expensive and Sammobile had to make a decision on how they could continue giving free access to members.
    Their conclusion was that the volume of data was just too great and growing daily to give free access to all of the data stored on their servers.
    It was with regret that they came to the decision made.

Hi please help me im a new member and a premium member but it seems as if this page is not recognising me as a premium member
    although my profile says that whenever im trying to download firmware it only allows me to download
    using slow speed but even that fails at %.
    PLEASE HELP

If you upgraded recently, it can take a while for your membership to be processed..
    Check your user name in the forum post.
    It will turn orange and will have Premium member underneath when activated.

Thanks for your quick response i paid them 5 days ago how long it usual takes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Seluleko1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your quick response i paid them 5 days ago how long it usual takes ?
    Ah, something has gone wrong there.
    Can you contact Admin to find out what the problem is?

Need help, assistance or having complaints about our Premium Service?
    In that case you may contact our Premium Team by sending an Email to [ Login above or register to see download links. ].

Response times
    Premium support and/or questions are always processed first, as soon as possible, together with complaints and/or refund requests.

Thanks i will contact them shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Seluleko1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks i will contact them shortly
    Sammobile is based in Europe (Netherlands) and currently night time.
    You may not get an answer until tomorrow.

Hi greenman thanks for your fast reply. Sadly I suspected something like this may be the case, but hoped perhaps that ad revenue/donations etc would enable at least one version of all firmwares to remain downloadable for free - but I fully understand and respect the decision. Thanks for your explanation. All the best! Cheers

Please help me my s4 is in a brick state I've downloaded several firmwares hoping it will work but it didn't I'm in Ghana please help me