Thread: Gear s3 bought from dubai, but using it in india, i need to use samsung pay in india

Gear s3 bought from dubai, but using it in india, i need to use samsung pay in india

Kindky help me out i have purchased gear s3 from dubai but samsung pay is not accepting indian cards on it, how can i get Indian firnware on this watch?

Samsung Pay is a very secure app, and consequently it is also very inflexible.

So that we know what you have tried and where the problem starts can you go through this link:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Samsung Pay is a very secure app, and consequently it is also very inflexible.

So that we know what you have tried and where the problem starts can you go through this link:
    Sir its not adding indian cards as its firmaware is dubai, is there any possible way to add indian cards or should i use it like a normal watch and not the Samsung pay

Can you provide the model version for your Gear S3?
    Does it have an electronic e-sim?
    Last edited by greenman; 13-09-2017 at 19:32.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can you provide the model version for your Gear S3?
    Does it have an electronic e-sim?
    Hello, i have the same above mentioned issue , my model number is sm- r760. It shows to register samsung pay in UAE.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Have you got any update on this issue. I am also planning to get the gear S3 from dubai

Any update guys it's been a long time

Before doing it, check samsung pay website of your country, and look for compatible devices. If your country samsung pay sites states that your gear s3 is compatible, all you need is...
    To change the CSC code on it.

Follow this instructions:

Almost any gear s3 (and s2), are being able to use samsung pay on the watch with this work around.