Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tab A 6 (t580) flash problem [ODIN]

Tab A 6 (t580) flash problem [ODIN]

Hey Guys,

I updated my t580 to Android 7.0 , but bc of battery drain i wanna return to stock firmware.

So i downloaded the stock ROM and i got a .zip with 4 tar.MD5 files in it
    BL..
    AP..
    CSC..
    HOME-CSC..

I tried to flash but in every forum ive read that the people there also have a CP file, which is missing in the ROM's i got (official ROM's)

so im gettn FAIL everytime i try to flash, can anybody help me?

Your Tab is wifi only which is why you do not have a modem (CP) file.
    Install your firmware as described here - but without the CP file.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Note:
    If staying with the same csc you can use HOME_CSC or CSC (but without selecting Re-partition)

Ok i will try,
    Thanks for the quick answer!

EDIT: Didnt work im gettn FAIL after param.bin
    Last edited by framogames; 06-09-2017 at 15:11.

same problem my tab also..i tried to many times but didn't working.. pls help me as well

jatinpateldmn

please help me same problem i have i tried but didnt working for me. tab a6 SM-T580 when i on the tab ony flashing charging symbol. i tried to flash and download firmware. but not working

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jatinpateldmn [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    please help me same problem i have i tried but didnt working for me. tab a6 SM-T580 when i on the tab ony flashing charging symbol. i tried to flash and download firmware. but not working
    Hi there

Did you use the original USB-cable, latest Odin-version, tried another USB-port and/or PC?

Same issue

Hi all,

I'm having the same problem on my Tab A (2016) SM-T580. In fact, I'm having it with all the ROMs I've tried from SamMobile (not including those for my S5 Neo a total of 16). Same error each time - on the tablet, "SW Ref, check fail (bootloader) Device:5 Binary: 2" and in Odin a fail at param.bin.The 8.1 ROM downloaded using Frija works with no problems. I also have an S5 Neo - same issue and ROM finally downloaded elsewhere in order to partition SD cards with ADB (for use in the tablet and the mobile), then installing Lineage 16 on the mob and remaining with stock 8.1 ROM on the now unrooted tab. I finally gave up trying to get around boot protection on the tab and ADB works on the mob only up to Marshmallow (downloaded via Frija).

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Squew [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi all,

I'm having the same problem on my Tab A (2016) SM-T580. In fact, I'm having it with all the ROMs I've tried from SamMobile (not including those for my S5 Neo a total of 16). Same error each time - on the tablet, "SW Ref, check fail (bootloader) Device:5 Binary: 2" and in Odin a fail at param.bin.The 8.1 ROM downloaded using Frija works with no problems. I also have an S5 Neo - same issue and ROM finally downloaded elsewhere in order to partition SD cards with ADB (for use in the tablet and the mobile), then installing Lineage 16 on the mob and remaining with stock 8.1 ROM on the now unrooted tab. I finally gave up trying to get around boot protection on the tab and ADB works on the mob only up to Marshmallow (downloaded via Frija).
    If the Bootloader has v5, you can't downgrade to v2

Why is it I can not update my firmware foe my Samsung tablet A6.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Topcat05 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Why is it I can not update my firmware foe my Samsung tablet A6.
    Hi there

What do you mean: can't update firmware?