Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Firmware download problem from hotfile.com

Unhappy Firmware download problem from hotfile.com

Hello,

I'm a great fan of sammobile.com. I have recently joined this site after seeing the links of your site in xda-developers.com. I have a download request for you. I'm a student of a college and we have hotfile.com blocked in our college internet due to some violations and restrictions from our college authorities. I need to have the firmware for the galaxy y pro (GT-B5510) for my phone. But I can't download it from our college due to the restrictions. We only have access to filefactory.com, mediafire.com, extabit.com websites from our college. So my humble request is that can u please upload it in either of the above mentioned file hosting sites such as filefactory, mediafire or extabit.. Please help me out. I'm posting this request on behalf of my other classmates and friends of my college. They also have similar phones whose firmwares are uploaded in hotfile.com. So can u please upload all the firmwares of hotfile.com to either filefactory.com, extabit.com, mediafire.com. Please help us out. Please....

Administrator
    nope sorry, we had many discussions and the hoster remains hotfile. Maybe some friendly users can upload it to a diferrent hoster or you can try googling other downloadlinks. Or you use a VPN/Proxy to access hotfile..

Sorry but we have no other opportunities.

Greets

that's stupid. I paid for a premium account just to download a firmware and the download speed is measured in bits per second. Maybe the galaxy s4 will be out before this finishes.

poor choice of host, very poor and just a kick in the face of your followers.

Hotfile is really not good. Could you guys seriously consider hosting it on an alternate server. I tried to download the firmware for my Galaxy Note.. one first try it suddenly stopped at 90MB. My internet connection was fine as I could browse/download from other sites. Try #2 stopped at 160MB. Alot of wasted MB/Time for those of us who dont have uncapped bandwidth. I resorted to using CheckFus, which worked wonderful (unfortunately checkfus only allows you to get the latest firmware). Please consider alternate servers to host these firmwares, as hot file is horrible at the very least.

Administrator
    Ok i can ask danny for the hoster thing but i don't think that it'll be changed!

@ to all

if anyone face any problem downloading from hotfile , then post here the link i will convert it to another host server on same time

Administrator
    For example this site: Premium link: http://www.hlusoe.info/

Quote Originally Posted by OguzT View Post
    For example this site: Premium link: http://www.hlusoe.info/
    i just talking about Hotfile Server ,

Administrator
    ? It also contains hotfile links!

Wrong link or hotfile error for latest UK firmware

http://www.hotfile.com/dl/166147603/...8_BTU.zip.html
    PDA: I9300XXBLG8
    CSC: I9300OXABLG8
    Version: 4.0.4
    Date: 2012-08-06

Instead of announced firmware inside downloaded file old firmware 2012-07-26 can be found.... please fix this error