Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 252

Thread: N7000XXLP1_N7000OXALP1_OXA (Android 4.0.3) OFFICIAL CUSTOM

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    This rom's build date is 26 days older to the build date of the leaked chinese rom now available on xda . The build date of that rom is 10th feb 2012

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ask77 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This rom's build date is 26 days older to the build date of the leaked chinese rom now available on xda . The build date of that rom is 10th feb 2012
    no kidding that sux anways people who have flashed chinese rom can tell the actual performance diff as sammobile says this build is much more stable lets see few more hours geuss these people have crappy net connection taking forever to upload heheh JK :P

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ask77 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This rom's build date is 26 days older to the build date of the leaked chinese rom now available on xda . The build date of that rom is 10th feb 2012
    no kidding that sux anways people who have flashed chinese rom can tell the actual performance diff as sammobile says this build is much more stable lets see few more hours geuss these people have crappy net connection taking forever to upload heheh JK :P

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    My mobile is not rooted yet. If I update this update and the counter is increased. Does that means mine is rooted?

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by venki5star [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My mobile is not rooted yet. If I update this update and the counter is increased. Does that means mine is rooted?
    nah those two things are not related counter is to check if you have flashed custom rom for warranty

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by abhi98228 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    nah those two things are not related counter is to check if you have flashed custom rom for warranty
    So, mine is not rooted but the counter is increased. Can I used TriangleAway app without rooting?

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15
    without rooting it is not possible.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kishore [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    without rooting it is not possible.
    Then I have to skip this update

  9. #29
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by venki5star [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Then I have to skip this update
    no, that meen that you have to root your Note before updating it. There are a lot of tutorials to explain how to root your phone...

    Well, no news about the fact this ics firmware uses the same .PIT file than Gingerbread firmwares? Is it a WIPE or NO WIPE firmware?
    Last edited by manu_katz; 17-02-2012 at 15:52.

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by manu_katz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    no, that meen that you have to root your Note before updating it. There are a lot of tutorials to explain how to root your phone...

    Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7000 avec Tapatalk
    I know, but I don't want to root my Note since because I updated a beta (not even a beta) firmware. I can wait.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •