Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: N7000XXLP1_N7000OXALP1_OXA (Android 4.0.3) OFFICIAL CUSTOM

This rom's build date is 26 days older to the build date of the leaked chinese rom now available on xda . The build date of that rom is 10th feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ask77 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This rom's build date is 26 days older to the build date of the leaked chinese rom now available on xda . The build date of that rom is 10th feb 2012
    no kidding that sux anways people who have flashed chinese rom can tell the actual performance diff as sammobile says this build is much more stable lets see few more hours geuss these people have crappy net connection taking forever to upload heheh JK :P

Quote Originally Posted by ask77 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    no kidding that sux anways people who have flashed chinese rom can tell the actual performance diff as sammobile says this build is much more stable lets see few more hours geuss these people have crappy net connection taking forever to upload heheh JK :P

My mobile is not rooted yet. If I update this update and the counter is increased. Does that means mine is rooted?

Quote Originally Posted by venki5star [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My mobile is not rooted yet. If I update this update and the counter is increased. Does that means mine is rooted?
    nah those two things are not related counter is to check if you have flashed custom rom for warranty

Quote Originally Posted by abhi98228 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    nah those two things are not related counter is to check if you have flashed custom rom for warranty
    So, mine is not rooted but the counter is increased. Can I used TriangleAway app without rooting?

without rooting it is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kishore [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    without rooting it is not possible.
    Then I have to skip this update

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by venki5star [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Then I have to skip this update
    no, that meen that you have to root your Note before updating it. There are a lot of tutorials to explain how to root your phone...

Well, no news about the fact this ics firmware uses the same .PIT file than Gingerbread firmwares? Is it a WIPE or NO WIPE firmware?
    Last edited by manu_katz; 17-02-2012 at 15:52.

Quote Originally Posted by manu_katz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    no, that meen that you have to root your Note before updating it. There are a lot of tutorials to explain how to root your phone...

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7000 avec Tapatalk
    I know, but I don't want to root my Note since because I updated a beta (not even a beta) firmware. I can wait.