Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: N7000XXLP1_N7000OXALP1_OXA (Android 4.0.3) OFFICIAL CUSTOM

To all stranded, stuck flashers - Why and why you all flash this rom, there are warnings and everybody is telling you this is not working yet... Do not flash this rom....

Still if you knew what you are doing - it is crap.. and you will get a poor working device.

Try the chainfire - repack i9220 on your N7000 if you can't wait, but do not flash this firmware if you are not a expert...

With PC odin you should easily go back to 2.3.6 - stay there until a official 4.0.3 is launched

The last few days Samsung OTA is pushing the latest updates in preparation for 4.0.3 - update to N7000XXLA6 for example, look at them - ( Germany with a exception N7000XXLB1 - and I even think they will be the first roll out to 4.0.3 ) all firmware version has the same build - Samsung will come very soon with 4.0.3 >> I'm pretty sure...
    Last edited by bsbkmn; 22-02-2012 at 19:00.

Quote Originally Posted by bsbkmn [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    To all stranded, stuck flashers - Why and why you all flash this rom, there are warnings and everybody is telling you this is not working yet... Do not flash this rom....

Still if you knew what you are doing - it is crap.. and you will get a poor working device.

Try the chainfire - repack i9220 on your N7000 if you can't wait, but do not flash this firmware if you are not a expert...

With PC odin you should easily go back to 2.3.6 - stay there until a official 4.0.3 is launched

The last few days Samsung OTA is pushing the latest updates in preparation for 4.0.3 - update to N7000XXLA6 for example, look at them - ( Germany with a exception N7000XXLB1 - and I even think they will be the first roll out to 4.0.3 ) all firmware version has the same build - Samsung will come very soon with 4.0.3 >> I'm pretty sure...
    Yep! thats what I do I try LP1 but need to go back to GB because I need my device for work.

Do you know how, are you stuck on something? or you get there easily without help?

chinese release i9220 very good.not much bugs,evething working so far except NO photo editor,and cant get whatsapp to work.

Can Somebody help me how to go back to 2.3.6? or can tell how I can solve the Problem with the Microphone? I had installed the 4.0.3, everything is working without the Microphone!
    Last edited by Sami2; 23-02-2012 at 20:04.

both speaker & mic not supported.....please don't try this.

Hi guys.

I'm curiuos how this ROM works on Note N7000? Is everything working or there are some buggs?

Thanks in advance!

PLEASE give me the stock kernel of this rom

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by sammiesamson [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi guys.

I'm curiuos how this ROM works on Note N7000? Is everything working or there are some buggs?

Thanks in advance!

Read the topic...

I tried to install the Android 4.0.3, i arrive to the last step and by HIDDEN it stuck and donīt do any thing more! Pease help me!!!
    yes same here.. i got stuck on hidden..

@ DannyD sir do you have availavle apboot for this firmware? pls...