Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: N7000XXLP1_N7000OXALP1_OXA (Android 4.0.3) OFFICIAL CUSTOM

What about WiFi Yes / no?

LOL eventually i read the whole thread and no one can confirm that wifi is working or not working.

Quote Originally Posted by fleckhansi View Post
    I do not often comment on threads like this, but only one thing to remember: This is software for a smartphone!!! It is not bread, water, air, love etc. So all you people whjo can't wait a few hours more, what's the matter with you? Do you have no real life and other things to do, even if you are a dev. Humankind lived for thousands of years without this stuff, it is not as necessary as you think.
    So please be patient and don't spit poison around here!

Best regards,
    fleckhansi (who is also happy, that sammobile publishes those leaks and other fw's. THX)

Thank you, i just can agree with this statement. But i can also understand the people who waste their time waiting for this rom...
    and wifi is a usefull "tool" working with smartphones...

I dont understand why you are all talking so unpatient about xda. My experiance with xda is: "nice threads / comprehensive content / the people are helpful"

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by tobijuthomas View Post
    Someone pls share the link?
    read the first post OP.. damn...

Quote Originally Posted by fleckhansi View Post
    I do not often comment on threads like this, but only one thing to remember: This is software for a smartphone!!! It is not bread, water, air, love etc. So all you people whjo can't wait a few hours more, what's the matter with you? Do you have no real life and other things to do, even if you are a dev. Humankind lived for thousands of years without this stuff, it is not as necessary as you think.
    So please be patient and don't spit poison around here!

Best regards,
    fleckhansi (who is also happy, that sammobile publishes those leaks and other fw's. THX)
    signed!

Thanks Danny!Downloading Now

Thanks

2000kb/s from Poland

Premium Member
    DannyD, take it easy! The first thing I do after getting a new Samsung phone this time, is to come here and join Premium! You have all my respect! Sometimes they are just a little too eager to get what they needed to fix their problem...

Quote Originally Posted by kings View Post
    DannyD, take it easy! The first thing I do after getting a new Samsung phone this time, is to come here and join Premium! You have all my respect! Sometimes they are just a little too eager to get what they needed to fix their problem...
    jap, and the second thing is: you look over to xda and get yourself a fresh build of cm9 or AOSP because you find touchwiz ui awfull or want to gain better performance ;-)