Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: I9100XXLPH_I9100OXALPH_OXA (Android 4.0.3)

I'm going to flash the boot file too. Lets see how that changes things.. Will post once done. Fingers crossed, wish me luck..!!

Quote Originally Posted by balootm [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The vodafone one is lp2, and this leak is lph. This leak is newer...

Baloo
    The Vodafone version is LR1, modem is LP2. So LR1 is newest

Premium Member
    up till now everything is working just as it should work, gps, mobile network, Wi-Fi, software update, reboot button, there is only one problem and that is that you sometimes need to open a link twice before internet gets is (only when internet is not running in the background & when you remove it from recent used app). The first time you will see the last pages you have been. That was also in the previous releases.

Grt. Mickey

Perfectamundo..!!

So I flashed the Boot file too, the system still seems to work fine. I dont find much difference in the Touch between LPB and LPH IMHO, but that may be just me.

I even rooted using Chainfire's kernel, and used the Triangle Away apk (look on xda forums) to remove the triangle and remove the flash counter..!!

So everything seems fine.

The annoying "update" icon is still there ? Or its fixed ?

Quote Originally Posted by heathenlife [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Perfectamundo..!!

So I flashed the Boot file too, the system still seems to work fine. I dont find much difference in the Touch between LPB and LPH IMHO, but that may be just me.

I even rooted using Chainfire's kernel, and used the Triangle Away apk (look on xda forums) to remove the triangle and remove the flash counter..!!

So everything seems fine.
    If you could provide me the link, i would be so greatfull ! I'm so bored searching the forum at the time

It's there..

I registered, it searched for an update once and then I dont have it anymore..

You can go into Settings>About Phone>Updates and disable it..

Quote Originally Posted by heathenlife [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It's there..

I registered, it searched for an update once and then I dont have it anymore..

You can go into Settings>About Phone>Updates and disable it..

thanks for that info. What about the apk for the triangle and the flash counter reset ?

Does social hub sync facebook and twitter contacts? LPB didn't and that's why I passed on it...

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Check that link. Read the warnings though.

After flashing Chainfire's root kernel, start Superuser once and accept the "what's new" popup. Other apps can't ask for root access for some reason if you dont.

the Triangle.apk has to be saved on your card, (set non market sources) and installed.

IMPORTANT : If you start the Triangle.apk file and it shows you unusual values under the "current settings", DO NOT reset your flash counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Ultimate [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So, it's working without the APBOOT?
    No real problems, except for the keyboard configuration (but I already had this problem with other releases since KPA)...