Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: I9100XXLPH_I9100OXALPH_OXA (Android 4.0.3)

How is possible S2 without new leak since almost a month?? Danny D do you believe this?

And this:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by bajusz66 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    And this:
    Hey Danny D : any COMMENT abt the above mention post??????

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

new 4.0.4 ready ? Korean website says tomorrow!

Looking like something might happen soon since Samsung Korea are telling us to update Kies and get ready. However the screenshots doesn't look that real to me. It looks like it's stock Android, and we all know the Samsung builds will have TouchWiz.

I didn't even know Android 4.0.4 existed yet (officially), but I'll gladly take it

Ooooo techsafe, this is big fake.
    I also do this in paintbrush in windows for 5 minutes ...

Think of:
    old version XXLR1 4.0.3
    new version XXLPK 4.0.4 ?

it does not fit

But we have to admire his art

new small update for lph tonight
    Last edited by kachrukamble; 12-03-2012 at 13:04.

Hello everybody
    on samfirmware's page you have a new firmware:I9100XXLPJ enjoy: D

Hallo,

hab mir ein GS2 in China gekauft und beim update über Kies hats das ding zerbröselt.
    Vermutlich hat über Kies die Sprache nicht zum Betriebssystem gepasst.

Meine Frage:
    Mit dem Softwarepaket was hier angeboten wird, wird da die komplette Software überschrieben?

wie man vieleicht an der Frage schon erkennt, hab ich mich noch nicht mit flashen usw auseinandergesetzt. Habe bereits Odin runtergeladen und die im Link angebotenen Dateien.
    Wie ich in den Flash Mode komme hab ich auch nachgelesen, das funktioniert, allerdings kommen Koreanische Schriftzeichen. Also schätze ich dass das nur funktioniert wenn auch das Grundsystem (vermutlich Bios) auf Deutsch umgeflasht wird......soweit meine Laienmeinung.

Würde mich sehr freuen wenn ihr mir hier aus der Klemme helfen könnt, hatte nicht sehr lange spass an dem Gerät und das ist echt blöd.....

UUB CSC code

Quote Originally Posted by angelitusss [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Mitar, I appreciate your recommendation. Although i'm concerned about my region code UH and the csc UUB. Do you think Samsung will release this version too? That's why I want to flash my device. Maybe I should flash the latest official 2.3.6 for Europe. What do you think?
    I see there's a device in [ Login above or register to see download links. ]that has the UUB code, so they are releasing updates. It's just a question of what upgrades and when. I can't imagine phones from Trinidad and Tobago or Venezuela, which is where most of the Amazon phones came from, being on the top of their list. These two countries use the US electrical plug which is probably why Amazon got them from there.