Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast

Thread: I9100XXLPH_I9100OXALPH_OXA (Android 4.0.3)

Quote Originally Posted by thekaykev [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    how can i downgrade to gingerbread again??
    after installing this version i can't flash a gingerbread rom anymore
    please help
    I downgrade from this ROM to 2.3.6 ROM many times but I have no any problems. The way you downgrade to 2.3.6 will be exactly the same as the way you flash this ROM on your phone (by Odin). Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by paradise1409 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I downgrade from this ROM to 2.3.6 ROM many times but I have no any problems. The way you downgrade to 2.3.6 will be exactly the same as the way you flash this ROM on your phone (by Odin). Have fun
    Thats what i'm trying to do but it just dosen't work is it my caused by the bootloader file in xxlph
    thanks for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by thekaykev [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thats what i'm trying to do but it just dosen't work is it my caused by the bootloader file in xxlph
    thanks for your answer
    It's strange. If your phone has problem with Bootloader of XXLPH, my phone must be the same. I have another idea for this case, you try to find 2.3.x ROM what have 4 files (PDA, CSC, Modem and PIT file), and try to flash your phone by Odin. Maybe it works. Have fun
    Last edited by paradise1409; 11-03-2012 at 19:27.

I am from India, the 2.3.6 I9100XWKL1 rom zip on samfirmware contains only one file(I9100XWKL1_I9100ODDKL1_I9100DDKL1_HOME.tar). Tried to use that with PDA option in Odin. after Odin completed its process successfully and restart while setting up the phone. (click on andriod symbol) the setup force closes. I am forced to refalsh with LPH.

Another site states to go to recovery mode and wipe the device to factory default and then try. Per my understanding at least three files of have 4 files (PDA, CSC, Modem and PIT file) should be available to do the upgrade / downgrade. not sure how to get the downgrade to 2.3.6.

Since we all were the testers for ICS samsung should incorporate a way to upgrade directly from LPH to official release version. or atleast give us a way to upgrade without going back to the old version.

If anyone who has successfully downgraded could give some screenshots or guidelines it would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise1409 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It's strange. If your phone has problem with Bootloader of XXLPH, my phone must be the same. I have another idea for this case, you try to find 2.3.x ROM what have 4 files (PDA, CSC, Modem and PIT file), and try to flash your phone by Odin. Maybe it works. Have fun

I've been running this ROM for a week now and its flawless, thanks heaps Danny =)

If its ICS, how come it still looks the same as 2.3? Is this a samsung theme or something that they won't change?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cammalo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I've been running this ROM for a week now and its flawless, thanks heaps Danny =)
    It was better than all the previous release still hang on some of the programs. I used it for two days. The big issue to me was it didn't supported 3rd party tts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Downgrade...?. Remove battery n put it back.. Thats the fix after flash. Also wipe cache..

This ROM has been very good so far. SIP functionality is missing though, any idea if it exists in the official ROM?

Quote Originally Posted by mprashantg [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I am from India, the 2.3.6 I9100XWKL1 rom zip on samfirmware contains only one file(I9100XWKL1_I9100ODDKL1_I9100DDKL1_HOME.tar). Tried to use that with PDA option in Odin. after Odin completed its process successfully and restart while setting up the phone. (click on andriod symbol) the setup force closes. I am forced to refalsh with LPH.

Another site states to go to recovery mode and wipe the device to factory default and then try. Per my understanding at least three files of have 4 files (PDA, CSC, Modem and PIT file) should be available to do the upgrade / downgrade. not sure how to get the downgrade to 2.3.6.

Since we all were the testers for ICS samsung should incorporate a way to upgrade directly from LPH to official release version. or atleast give us a way to upgrade without going back to the old version.

If anyone who has successfully downgraded could give some screenshots or guidelines it would be much appreciated.
    You were almost done but you did not know that. After flashing back to 2.3.6, if your phone has force close, just remove your battery and wait for 2-3 mins, after that insert battery and turn your phone one in Recovery Mode (Home + Volume up + Power). After "wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache", force close will be solved. Maybe you should try again.

I have downgraded many times from this ROM to 2.3.6 ROM what have only 1 file and I never have any problems. Have fun.
    Last edited by paradise1409; 12-03-2012 at 10:04.

Thanks paradise1409. will try today and update here if it works fine.