Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: I9100XXLPH_I9100OXALPH_OXA (Android 4.0.3)

gps working now?

GPS was working fine already in LP2/LP6/LPB for me.....

Do i need to flash this too "I9100_APBOOT_I9100XXLPH_CL118559_REV02_user_low_s hip.tar" or i can skip it. What is the perpose of this tar file ?

I installed LPH last night from LPB. Now everything works fine but i am not able to install some apps because of it says it has no usb storage nor sdcard installer. Also some apps like "Music" say no sdcard installed and show nothing. Any solution right there?

orry for my english i am spanish

Quote Originally Posted by kalashnikov View Post
    I installed LPH last night from LPB. Now everything works fine but i am not able to install some apps because of it says it has no usb storage nor sdcard installer. Also some apps like "Music" say no sdcard installed and show nothing. Any solution right there?

orry for my english i am spanish
    That's because you installed the CFRoot kernel.
    Try to flash the stock kernel again.

Quote Originally Posted by dapsta View Post
    GPS was working fine already in LP2/LP6/LPB for me.....
    Really? I couldn't get the GPS working at all in those builds including CM9 and other custom roms running of these samsung builds so I assumed it was an issue with the rom.

Can't change keyboard to another lang and it's not "qwerty" its "qwertz". I've try English(US) and (UK) but can't change it. I change from Samsung to Swype and it work like charm.
    Last edited by vikmet; 17-02-2012 at 11:43.

Quote Originally Posted by techsafe View Post
    Touch is not better than LPB ? what about software update notification error fixed? ..

thanks danny :d
    It had been fixed. The icon in notification area disappeared after I selected "Hong Kong" and "Accepted". Then it could check whether there is update firmware or not.

I flashed this ROM 13 hours before. It's good enough for daily use. I'm still trying to find out the difference between with and without APBoot.
    A slight snag was found that the email cannot be configured in IM after Yahoo! or Hotmail IM account been configured. But who care because it still could be configured directly in email app.

Everything looks good and smooth, feel better than XXLPB.
    The only problem noticed so far is the call vibration alert still not working for this version.