Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy S6

Question Galaxy S6

Hi
    I am knew to all this, we import Samsung phones from the USA into New Zealand, they are generally Verizon or [email protected]
    The Phones work in NZ, but customers complaining about bloatware.
    For example I have a Samsung S6 SM-G920V from Verizon. I can find firmware for SM-G920I that says New Zealand
    If I flash the phone with this, is it going to brick the phone?
    I have about 50 different Samsung to do Some S6, some S7

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Is Odin the best way to go ?

Anybody an experiance with an Octopus box ?

Thanks

Andrew.

You can only install firmware for the phone version.
    So G920V phones can only install G930V firmware.

Removing bloatware is going to require rooting of the phones.
    If Knox is tripped thus will prevent acces to Knox apps and features such as Secure folder and SHealth.

Look on XDA developers for help with debloating.

My personal blog is a place where I share my knowledge about parenting and pregnancy. This has really opened up avenues for me to explore as well! https://mommyscutie.com/

I know that there are still distributors who are being victimized by the total settlement payment. It is also the reason why Distributor Community Distributor World was created.Now, use a distributor job search guarantee company to prevent the damage of the total settlement amount! 총판모집

If You are looking for a product for rejuvenating aging eyelid skin & treating issues like dark circles around eyes, bags underneath eyes, dull eye skin, EvenSkyn is offering eyelid anti aging device, Please visit this anchor to buy this amzing product.

Although I know there are still distributors around the world becoming a victim to a total settlement, it also is one of the reasons Distributor Community Distribution Company was created.
    We offer you free distributor jobs so that continued damage from any full compensation will not. Funny quotes

Dormi Dream headphones are the most comfortable sleep headband ​headphones. Secured in a soft headband, they are comfortable even for side-sleepers. Shorter charging time, a thinner headband are the most comfortable headphones to sleep in Shop now! & and get 10% OFF your order!

Selain itu anda juga bisa bermain permainan judi uang asli Betflix ​dari berbagai platform pilihan anda, baik dari hp, laptop, komputer atau bahkan tablet anda semua bisa dilakukan hanya bermodalkan internet dan browser dari perangkat anda

Chicago Permit expediters for new construction and building renovations, We have previously worked with city officials and other departmental employees on other permit applications. This gives us an advantage when it comes to getting information, solving problems, understanding fee structures, and negotiating when necessary. Please click here to visit our website and get more info, Thank You here

The #1 OKR Software For Driving Growth, Project Task and Milestone Management, Business Accounting - Invoicing and Expense Management and Objective Key Results Management. Skhokho is a one-stop software for business managers to run their operation easily and effectively. It provides the most comprehensive set of tools to manage every aspect of business management from Human Resource management(HRM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM). OKR Software