Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Galaxy Tab A - SM-T555 Pit File

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaquimarce [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I sed the file you gave me, and i didn't use the pit file, smart swith is asking for an emergency code i don't have (i'm now trying to just revert everything back)
    The SmartSwitch Emergency code should be given to you by SmartSwitch if it fails to install your firmware.

    If you look in SmartSwitch there is a help page that may be worth checking out.
    Do make sure that you are using an original quality USB cable and try another PC usb port.
    Also check in SmartSwitch MORE and Reinstall Device Drivers.

    If SmartSwitch will not co-operate then try using Odin.
    If you want Vodafone then use the PIT file provided.

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The SmartSwitch Emergency code should be given to you by SmartSwitch if it fails to install your firmware.

    If you look in SmartSwitch there is a help page that may be worth checking out.
    Do make sure that you are using an original quality USB cable and try another PC usb port.
    Also check in SmartSwitch MORE and Reinstall Device Drivers.

    If SmartSwitch will not co-operate then try using Odin.
    If you want Vodafone then use the PIT file provided.
    Nw odin not recognized my device

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaquimarce [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Nw odin not recognized my device
    Check
    1. Your Samsung USB drivers are not giving an error in Windows Device Manager.
    Reinstall them if any error.
    2. Your USB cable is undamaged and original quality and not a thinner USB charging cable.
    3. You are connecting directly to the PC usb port and not through a USB hub.
    4. Try another PC usb port.
    5. Run Odin in Administrator mode (right click on mouse while selecting)

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17
    I tried on a different machine and it wouldn't work, what i ended up doing is change hidden.img.ext4 to hidden.img.tar and ran it alone in the AP tab, after 2 seconds it passed and everything worked, thatks for the help

    intente, en otra maquina y aun asi no funcionaba, lo que tuve que hacer es renombrar hidden.img.ext4 a hidden.img.tar y ponerla en AP sola, y funciono
    Muchas gracias.

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17
    hi yakapa40! odin fails in invalid ext file. i think i need the pit file.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    in odin the repartition i put the pit file? sorry for my english! thanks!

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaquimarce [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi yakapa40! odin fails in invalid ext file. i think i need the pit file.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    in odin the repartition i put the pit file? sorry for my english! thanks!
    PM yakapa40 with your request for a PIT file.

    Send the firmware link to:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    PM yakapa40 with your request for a PIT file.

    Send the firmware link to:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks Mr Greenman!!

  8. #38
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,519
    hello

    SM-T555 DDX multi CSC ( DDE DTM )
    by default : DDE
    GT510LTE_EUR_OPEN_HIDDEN250MB.pit
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    regards

  9. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by yakapa40 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello

    SM-T555 DDX multi CSC ( DDE DTM )
    by default : DDE
    GT510LTE_EUR_OPEN_HIDDEN250MB.pit
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    regards
    Thanks!! A lot!!

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    i have the same device as you, could you fix yours? how to find its pit file

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •