Thread: Samsung s8+ rom flashing help

Exclamation Samsung s8+ rom flashing help

Hello I have a samsung s8 + originating in usa, I would like to pass on an international rom, I would like to know if it is possible (then I could remove the preinstalled AT&T app)
    I found the roms I'm looking , i'm looking now for the opinion of an expert to start flashing So ,
    my rom: [ Login above or register to see download links. ] rom I want to put: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So I would like to know if its possible to switch from sm-g955u to sm-g955f
    Thank you for answering: D

This is not possible as the modem frequency support for the models is different.
    This will cause Odin to fail the install.

The only stock firmware for the SM-G955U is [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Hello, I have the same issue as well. I have SM-G955U AT&T branded S8 Plus.
    Is it ok to flash the phone with any of G955U ROM to Android 9.0 under that link ? My phone does not get any update since I bought it.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by senyureks [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello, I have the same issue as well. I have SM-G955U AT&T branded S8 Plus.
    Is it ok to flash the phone with any of G955U ROM to Android 9.0 under that link ? My phone does not get any update since I bought it.
    Hi there,

Why are you asking the same question 5 times?

Could you go to Software Info on your device, scroll down to "Software Serviceprovider" and post that info here (screenshot)?