Thread: Galaxy J5 2017(SM J530F) broken screen,can't enable usb debugging to mirror screen.

Arrow Galaxy J5 2017(SM J530F) broken screen,can't enable usb debugging to mirror screen.

I just broke the screen my j5 2017 and unfortunatelly it only has mobile data enabled which works like s***,luckly i unlocked it via fingerprint and saved all my important data from the memory,but i need to mirror the screen to my Windows computer and i can't because i have to approve the usb debugging thing(even though i have usb debugging enabled from the settings).Any solution?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ARBITER375 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I just broke the screen my j5 2017 and unfortunatelly it only has mobile data enabled which works like s***,luckly i unlocked it via fingerprint and saved all my important data from the memory,but i need to mirror the screen to my Windows computer and i can't because i have to approve the usb debugging thing(even though i have usb debugging enabled from the settings).Any solution?
    Hi there

Best is to go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let it repaired

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Best is to go with your device to a Samsung Service Point and let it repaired
    Its not worth it...
    I will be buying another phone soon so its simply money thrown out the window.