Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions about firmware and regions

Quote Originally Posted by Dede96 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Please firmware a5 2016 nougat region indonesia
    Look here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

please guys i have a problem with my phone with my phone i did a mistake to install a different file to my phone and now my phone turns up but i dont see the samsung logo even when i try to charge my phone the phone is still not showing i have tried to install firewares for my phone version using odin but it still fails please what can i do to resolve this issue the model of the phone is SAMSUNG GRAND PRIME PLUS G532F THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by kelly05 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    please guys i have a problem with my phone with my phone i did a mistake to install a different file to my phone and now my phone turns up but i dont see the samsung logo even when i try to charge my phone the phone is still not showing i have tried to install firewares for my phone version using odin but it still fails please what can i do to resolve this issue the model of the phone is SAMSUNG GRAND PRIME PLUS G532F THANKS
    Can you see if Kies will reinstall your firmware?
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Help I want to change to the first rom that is lollipop my model is A510M

Device: 3 binary: 1

recently changed from nougat to marshmallow because the battery did not give me almost anything and my cell phone had heating problems, and that I do not usually have a heavy cell phone only used it for facebook and only one game that is the famous clash royale

In nougat I had the brazil rom ZTO

I'm looking for that version of android in search of performance and more battery

I tried to install several roms similar to the termination 3 1 but I still got the error that at the beginning showed me with version 6.1 (the typical error of check fail device 3: binary: 1); which was installing the wrong firmware for the device

the one that I use and that I currently have is this:

A510MUBS3BQD1_A510MUUB3BQA1_TTT

is one of trinidada and tobago

I can not find a lollipop rom for this cell phone, maybe it came by default with marshmellow, I'm new in this to identify the correct rom for the cell phone, would you help me look for it?

One more detail when entering sample recovery mode

No support single-sku

supported API: 3

Applyin Multi-csc

Applied the csc-coded: TTT