Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not registered on network after odin firmware update

Not registered on network after odin firmware update

I need help I updated my j7 prime G610F via odin upgraded to a united arab Emirates firmware and when it finished my phone was not registered on network and when I checked my imei it was different than the one at the back if my phone im not sure what I did wrong but I think it was when I upgraded using multi firmware files like bl,ap,csc..e.t.c I now need help to get my imei back and restore network

Installing the correct Sammobile firmware on your phone would not result in the loss of your IMEI.
    Now that it is changed you will not get a network connection, and you will have to get a repair at your local mobile shop.

Can you install this app and post:
    Product Code
    Original CSC code
    Active CSC code
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Baseband version
    Android version
    Mobile operator
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...honeinfo&hl=en

Product code : sm-G610FZKDXSG
    original csc code: XSG
    active csc code : XSG
    pda version : G610FDDU1AQE4
    Csc version : G610FOJV1AQE3
    Baseband version : G610FDDU1AQE3
    Mobile operater : halotel
    Android version : 6.0.1

I took it to a repair shop and they fixed it and the imei is back again but it has root and I asked if it can be unrooted and he said it has to be rooted in order to get my imei back and I really wanted it to be a official device unrooted

Now that the IMEI is fixed you can reinstall the stock firmware.
    This will remove root, but should not affect your IMEI again.

Root is not required to keep your IMEI.
    But if Knox has been tripped then it cannot be returned to stock setting of 0x0.

I checked on the phoneinfo app and it said knox has been tripped can i still reinstall stock firmware and how do I install it without loosing my imei this time

Quote Originally Posted by abdullwahyd View Post
    I checked on the phoneinfo app and it said knox has been tripped can i still reinstall stock firmware and how do I install it without loosing my imei this time
    If you have not changed your country CSC you can return your phone to the latest firmware using Odin.
    Download this firmware:
    https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/...U1AQE4/169855/

Install instructions are on the Download page

Hi,

I had J7 Prime purchased from Dubai, Volte (Reliance Jio) was not working, so after going through blog I came to know that I have to update firmware.
    I updated Firmware G610FDDU1AQE4, phone is showing Volte but Im not able to make any calls. As soon as I dial call gets ended.
    Need help...

Regards,
    Ravi

Quote Originally Posted by rrmakhij View Post
    Hi,

I had J7 Prime purchased from Dubai, Volte (Reliance Jio) was not working, so after going through blog I came to know that I have to update firmware.
    I updated Firmware G610FDDU1AQE4, phone is showing Volte but Im not able to make any calls. As soon as I dial call gets ended.
    Need help...

Regards,
    Ravi
    After installing the INS firmware you have to put the phone into Recovery Mode to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.

If this does not help then you will have to contact Reliance Jio as your J7 was not in the original list published by Reliance Jio as a supported model.
    Supported J7 Samsung J7 (2016) (SM-J710FN)

Great!!! Issue Resolved

Post not able to make calls

Quote Originally Posted by greenman View Post
    After installing the INS firmware you have to put the phone into Recovery Mode to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.
    recovery mode is in twrp mode or any other settings to wipe cache and data sir

If this does not help then you will have to contact Reliance Jio as your J7 was not in the original list published by Reliance Jio as a supported model.
    Supported J7 Samsung J7 (2016) (SM-J710FN)
    jjjj