Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy tab a 2016 sm-t580 nougat and now 6.0.1 fail falshing odin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Galaxy tab a 2016 sm-t580 nougat and now 6.0.1 fail falshing odin

HI, SORRY TO BOTHER, I DID TRY TO FLASH WITH ODIN THE 4 FILES OF NOUGAT...AT THE END DIDNT WORK, NATURALLY I HAD to flash 6.0.1 again 4 files but it did not work immediately this time...
    before I used the single stock file/firmware but now I see the for files (cp in odin is csc?) any way I ask here because did not find galaxy tab A 2016 sm-t580...now I cannot use my tablet....please help...thank you

If you have 1 file put it into AP or PDA of Odin.

There are only 2 android 7 updates at the moment.
    Korea
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Germany

Which firmware were you on, and which firmware did you try to install?
    Post links if possible.

'now I cannot use my tablet'

What do you mean by this?
    Can you get into tyhe Home screen?
    Can you put into Download Mode?
    Can you put into Recovery Mode?

Thank you very much, in XDA I tried with only 3 of the 4 files and it worked at the 1st time...(don't ask my why)...I read that also other people had the same problem using the 4 files...strange enough without the home-csc I got the Polish stock (it was supposed to be the German that with the Korean are the only two Nougat stock firmware available), but Italian was as usual there, it works perfectly now (with MM sometimes I had some reboot)....thanks,...ciao

Hi there I am new to this so please forgive me for having no clue, I have a Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) UK model SM-T580 but Nougat is taking forever OTA. Could i flash the Australian firmware without any problems or which country firmware is best to do. Also will I be able to get OTA so when UK firmware is release I can download and install the correct country update?

Quote Originally Posted by GavSTAR [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there I am new to this so please forgive me for having no clue, I have a Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) UK model SM-T580 but Nougat is taking forever OTA. Could i flash the Australian firmware without any problems or which country firmware is best to do. Also will I be able to get OTA so when UK firmware is release I can download and install the correct country update?
    Welcome to the forum.
    First thing to understand is knowing what is your firmware country CSC.
    There is a very good app here (and the first that I install) that will give you lots of information on your Tab.

Look at the Active CSC and if BTU then I would suggest that you install the Germany android 7.

Germany shares its firmware with UK BTU and therefore by installing it your CSC wil not change.
    So you get the update that you want and retain your CSC and OTA updates.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Welcome to the forum.
    First thing to understand is knowing what is your firmware country CSC.
    There is a very good app here (and the first that I install) that will give you lots of information on your Tab.

Look at the Active CSC and if BTU then I would suggest that you install the Germany android 7.

Germany shares its firmware with UK BTU and therefore by installing it your CSC wil not change.
    So you get the update that you want and retain your CSC and OTA updates.
    I downloaded the app you suggested and my active CSC is BTU and CSC country UK & IRE... so if I downloaded any of the two current Germany 7.0 firmwares then I can use Odin to flash the Tab A?

That is correct.
    If you are going to install any firmware always choose the latest version - the one that I have linked you to.

for me , it says "DONT TURN OFF THE DEVICE, FAIL , Re-Partition operation failed.

please help, i cant boot to my smt580, cause, it says : Could Not Do Normal Boot. INVALID KERNEL LENGTH

i flashed supersu on my tablet and this happened

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by blamo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    for me , it says "DONT TURN OFF THE DEVICE, FAIL , Re-Partition operation failed.

please help, i cant boot to my smt580, cause, it says : Could Not Do Normal Boot. INVALID KERNEL LENGTH

i flashed supersu on my tablet and this happened
    This forum does not give support to ROOTED and/or Custorm ROM devices...

Try XDA

someone help me