Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy tab a 2016 sm-t580 nougat and now 6.0.1 fail falshing odin

what is the lineageOS? its on the germany nougat firmware when i hold power volume up and home button i try wipe the cache but it comes up with that message

Quote Originally Posted by GavSTAR [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    what is the lineageOS? its on the germany nougat firmware when i hold power volume up and home button i try wipe the cache but it comes up with that message
    Can you check here that you are carrying out the recovery procedure correctly.
    EDIT.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 13-06-2017 at 22:28.

i went into settings and did a factory reset but the same thing, can i flash back to UK 6.0.1? will that resolve the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by GavSTAR [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i went into settings and did a factory reset but the same thing, can i flash back to UK 6.0.1? will that resolve the issue?
    That should not be necessary.
    Can you wipe data/factory reset in Recovery?

There may be no cache to wipe.

yes i tried it and rebooted and it was reset, i flashed to UK marshmellow and cache wipe is complete it works.... maybe it was the nougat firmware? if i keep this UK firmware i will recieve nougat once it becomes available OTA?

yes i tried it and rebooted and it was reset, i flashed to UK marshmellow and cache wipe is complete it works.... maybe it was the nougat firmware? if i keep this UK firmware i will recieve nougat once it becomes available OTA?
    Yes you should if BTU is your active csc

The DBT should have installed correctly.

samsung tab a smt-580

hello there!
    why are there 4 files? if i look at the instruction videos they show just one file.
    The moment i go to odin and try to select the file i can only pick one?
    thanks Mike

Quote Originally Posted by annunaki666 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hello there!
    why are there 4 files? if i look at the instruction videos they show just one file.
    The moment i go to odin and try to select the file i can only pick one?
    thanks Mike
    If the firmware unzips to 4 files put each file into the matching box of Odin.

BL
    AP = PDA
    CP = PHONE
    CSC

If having problems with the files being selected, restart Odin in Administrator Mode (right click on mouse)

for me , it says "DONT TURN OFF THE DEVICE, FAIL , Re-Partition operation failed.

please help, i cant boot to my smt580, cause, it says : Could Not Do Normal Boot. INVALID KERNEL LENGTH

i flashed supersu on my tablet and this happened

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by blamo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    for me , it says "DONT TURN OFF THE DEVICE, FAIL , Re-Partition operation failed.

please help, i cant boot to my smt580, cause, it says : Could Not Do Normal Boot. INVALID KERNEL LENGTH

i flashed supersu on my tablet and this happened
    This forum does not give support to ROOTED and/or Custorm ROM devices...

Try XDA