Thread: Batterij Drain

Angry Batterij Drain

Sinds a week or 2 i am experience and battery drain on the Gear S3.

The watch is fully charged around 22:00 and the next morning i have like 60% left.
    Doing a quick charge of the watch up to around 95%, +/- 8 uur later i already done to 53%.
    Without the extra charge the watch is would be empty before the end of the workday
    Before the evening the battery is down to 20%

I performed an complet reset of the watch but still the same issue

Some extra settings i changed
    WIFI = Always off
    GPS = Always off
    Auto calibrate off for the height sensor

Model SM-R760
    Tizen-version 2.3.2.3
    Software version R760XXU2BQC5

Samsung Health 3.2.12 on the Watch

I contact Samsung NL and they want me to send the watch for repair, but i'm pretty sure is nothing to do with the gear it self

I am having the same problem as you. I sent the watch to samsung and they replaced the battery. The problem continues with the new battery. I am hoping that tizen 3.0 will solve the problem otherwise, I'll try to get a replacement watch from Samsung.

Quote Originally Posted by tipatiblo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I am having the same problem as you. I sent the watch to samsung and they replaced the battery. The problem continues with the new battery. I am hoping that tizen 3.0 will solve the problem otherwise, I'll try to get a replacement watch from Samsung.
    I just made a new service call and they replaced the motherboard, the drain is normal now, up to 4 day im able te use the watch without recharging.