Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bada 2 official launched in Romania

Bada 2 official launched in Romania

Yesterday Samsung Mobile Romania answered on Facebook that Bada 2 official is launched in Romania, at the moment only for Cosmote users (COA) soon it will be available for Orange (ORO) and Vodafone (CNX)
    Our waiting is over.

Official CNX bada 2 for Romania launched with kies, i will update soon and i will come back with info Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Ok, so...i had problems with my internet connection and i wasn't able to do it through kies buuuuuuuuuuut...the serbian oxfla2 (that you find on the site) is the real deal, downloaded it, installed it and now kies see it as latest firmware, it's official. happy flashing and updating.

any problems with tha serbian version on your samsung s8500?

yes,yes,some problems.First,no front camera option.Second,memory leak is still there.Suppose I open Ashpalt 6,and close it.Then if I open spiderman and close the game,the phone appears laggy.When I go to see cpu ,it isnt 1 percent,but increasing and decreasing.It may consume more battery unless of copurse you restart you phone.Further,a bit laggy,i mean,not as fast as bada 1.2(which I had while purchasing this wave 2)

yeah, well all these problems were expected.
    But i'm thinking we depend a lot from the memory card, all our applications are installed and run from it. Regular memory card are class 2 or 4 which may be small for some applications, i think, so if someone tried a class 6 8 or 10 memory card, may tell us if some improvements are noticed.
    My personal opinion with a class 10 mc improvements will be noticeable. (i am on class 4, 2gb card and the lag is present but not so horrible as others presented it)
    My opinion is based on pc experiences use a 5400rpm hard and then use a 7200rpm hard you will see the differences on the same configuration.
    Last edited by !SETH!; 13-02-2012 at 15:13.

I have a class 10 mSD and the phone's still an overpriced piece of sz-.

I have a microsd 8gb card and it runs normally , I think you have a problem , anyway i have Serbian official CNX set on firmware.

good, we may have something here, maybe we can figure something out, let's be more specific.
    i insist on my idea about the MC, as i see on other devices i tried in the last few days there are some important features.
    MC brand...Kingston, Transcent etc, Class 2 4 6 8 10 and Capacity so please write here these specs.
    *It is very strange that Samsung don't say anything about what Class or Brand of MC to use only the capacity.
    So this job is up to us, to find out which is the best.
    I will be the firs: A-Data, 2Gb, Class 4, It worked like crap, slow and very often unrecognized by the phone.
    Kingston, 2Gb, Class 4, Is working fine, problems appear when MC is almost full.

Mine is Transcend 16gb,grade 4.Works fine for spiderman game,asphalt 6,and the like.HD recording also has no any problems.I have no issues with mc.