I've had my Gear S2 for about a year now, everything has been working fine with it, great battery life, always between 70 - 80% when I put it on the charger at night. That is up until four days ago, put the watch on in the morning as always, had a kind of busy day but by late afternoon I got a low battery warning, down to 4%. Kind of curious but figured out that I must have been doing something that was activating the display more than normal, charged it up but didn't think too much about it but it did seem quite unusual. Next day comes and I put it on, this time by mid afternoon it gave me a warning that the battery was down to 14%, needless to say I was quite bummed that the battery was going bad after only a year. Well yesterday I put it on again but have the charger and a power bank with me thinking it would need multiple recharges, but just the opposite, by early evening it was still at 96% and when I went to bed it was still well over 80%, today was the same thing, I've had it on the whole day and it's still over 90??? My question is, could there have been a firmware update with a bug that Samsung detected and corrected? Has anyone else noticed strange behavior like this with their watches?