Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: VoLTE

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urwithashok View Post
    I Have Samsung S7 Edge (SM-G935FD) but my jio sim does not work for calling any other sim is perfectly working i.e. Airtel, idea, vodafone.
    Please suggest how to do this.
    will try to update Indian firmware update through odin but got error massage FAIL in PC and Error Massage sw rev. check fail (bootloader) device: 8 binary: 7 in the mobile.
    Why are you asking the same question twice?

https://www.sammobile.com/forum/thre...nary-version-8

[QUOTE=henklbr;223344]Why are you asking the same question twice?

https://www.sammobile.com/forum/thre...nary-version-8[/QUOTE

please help in second one this one i deleted, i am a new user so don't understand that time.

I have a note 5 (N9208). When VoLTE was activated by Smart Telecom Philippines, I couldn't make outgoing calls. When I check if I can enable VoLTE on the phone, there was no option to do it.

I contacted the telco but all they advised me was to use another phone with VoLTE.

Does Note 5 support VoLTE? If so, how can I activate it?

Thank you.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alperez51 View Post
    I have a note 5 (N9208). When VoLTE was activated by Smart Telecom Philippines, I couldn't make outgoing calls. When I check if I can enable VoLTE on the phone, there was no option to do it.

I contacted the telco but all they advised me was to use another phone with VoLTE.

Does Note 5 support VoLTE? If so, how can I activate it?

Thank you.
    Hi there

We've no information about this, sorry...

What computer is suitable for gaming? My son likes to play games when he is off, but my old computer is prolonged. My kids play Slope 2 unblocked; this is a healthy game that I choose for my kids. Do you have any suggestions?