Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VoLTE

After installing the INS firmware you have to put the phone into Recovery Mode to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.
    This will change your Active csc to INS.
    You will now get VoLTE from Reliance Jio.

Hi i am leaving in Saudi. I have galaxy A8. The local network provider recently launched voLTE service, but my device does not have voLTE. How i can use this service. If you have any firmware which having voLTE, please provide me the link. My devise software details given below.
    Android ver 6.0.1
    Baseband ver A800FXXUIBP12

Quote Originally Posted by Munavarmookane View Post
    Hi i am leaving in Saudi. I have galaxy A8. The local network provider recently launched voLTE service, but my device does not have voLTE. How i can use this service. If you have any firmware which having voLTE, please provide me the link. My devise software details given below.
    Android ver 6.0.1
    Baseband ver A800FXXUIBP12
    You need to visit your network website to find what they require to provide a VoLTE service.

Usually you need the network firmware or have firmware for the network country.
    Some networks provide an app to access their VoLTE service.

What does your network say they need?

my samsung j510 flash this file J510FNXXU2AQE2_J510FNODD2AQE1_INS.zip after volte not enabled in jio sim how to enable pls help me any one

Quote Originally Posted by pandiselvam View Post
    my samsung j510 flash this file J510FNXXU2AQE2_J510FNODD2AQE1_INS.zip after volte not enabled in jio sim how to enable pls help me any one
    Did you put phone into Recovery Mode to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset after flashing the firmware?
    If not, then do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by pandiselvam View Post
    If you are using Reliance Jio and your phone does not supports VoLTE, You can use Jio's official app 'Jio4GVoice' to activate VoLTE on your phone.

Hi guys, am using a Samsung j3 bought from UK, iam able to get 4g signal on the jio network but my UK firmware does not support volte. What should i do now,should i install the INS firmware??is there is any poblem in doing that??

It is a common misunderstanding that VoLTE has something yo do with the Phone,
    VoLTE is a service provided by the network and so you have to meet the network criteria to receive the service.

With Reliance Jio VoLTE the requirement is to have an India firmware installed.
    Is an India firmware available for your exact model version?
    If it is, then install it with Odin.
    After installing put the phone into Recovery Mode to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.
    You should now receive VoLTE.

Can my phone a3 2017 supports volte for jio sim

Quote Originally Posted by umaizulla View Post
    Can my phone a3 2017 supports volte for jio sim
    You need an A3 that has an India firmware to install.
    So you can get VoLTE on an:
    A300H