Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Strange beep of the phone during a failed attempt to unlock the screen using a finger

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5

    Strange beep of the phone during a failed attempt to unlock the screen using a finger

    Hello,

    I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy A5 2016. His attempt to unlock the screen Reader fingerprint phone is issued strange beep, it is not loud but audible and very annoying.

    He can anyone of you knows the problem and how to solve it, that is no longer the same service?

    Thanks in advance for your answer!

    Regards!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Is this a failed unlock?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Is this a failed unlock?
    Yes.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Quote Originally Posted by xMATi95 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes.
    Do you not think this is the reason for the beep?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Do you not think this is the reason for the beep?
    It seems to me that the sound was not previously.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Quote Originally Posted by xMATi95 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It seems to me that the sound was not previously.
    Looks like Samsung in their wish to annoy as many owners as possible has added this to their list.

    I guess you have looked in Settings > Sounds & Notifications to see if the sound can be disabled.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Looks like Samsung in their wish to annoy as many owners as possible has added this to their list.

    I guess you have looked in Settings > Sounds & Notifications to see if the sound can be disabled.
    Unfortunately settings nothing.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Quote Originally Posted by xMATi95 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Unfortunately settings nothing.
    I guess you could turn off all notifications.
    There may be an app in the playstore - but guess it may be easier to live with it.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I guess you could turn off all notifications.
    There may be an app in the playstore - but guess it may be easier to live with it.
    Unfortunately it did not help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •