Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: I9100XXLPB_I9100OXXLP5_OXX (Android 4.0.3)

When can i download ICS from Kies? GSII

Quote Originally Posted by teditamo [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    When can i download ICS from Kies? GSII
    soon ...

and seriously , seems nobody knows when it will be, but theoretically this month.
    and stop posting in old threads

Danish Language is in too??

Dear Team,
    I am from India and downloaded stock firmware for galaxy s2 from our firmware tab and that extract files contains 1) CODE.....tar.md5,2) EFS_I9100XWKE8....tar.md5 3) GT-I9100-CSC.....tar.md5 4) KERNEL-.....tar.md5 5) MODEM_I9100XWKE8.....tar.md5. I need 2)EFS and 4)KERNEL file wher i have to insert on ODIN. PLS HELP ME TO SORT OUT THIS PROB

Is this official Samsung Released Firmware?

hello.
    i m new to sumsung and b4 that i was a iphone user.
    i bought s2 and it was on something 2.3.4 version, i planned to upgrade it to ICS 4.0.3 and saw some tutorials and downloaded
    I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.tar.md5
    and i flashed it with the ODIN, the flashing got failed and after that when i turned by phone a small triangle came along with a cellph on left andd pc on right. after that i flashed it with CF
    CF-Root-SGS2_XW_XEF_KJ2-v5.0-CWM5
    now when i turn my phone it comes up with a loading screen of SAMSUNG GALAXY S II GT-I9100G and a icon of triangle is at the bottom. and the cellph is not moving further of start up. help me plz. provide me a correct firmware along with correct tutorial. i have just bought my s2 yesterday plz help me plz plz.
    i m from Pakistan
    i dont know the kernels etc details because i didnt see ABOUT option b4 flashing the ph... help me plz

hello.
    i m new to sumsung and b4 that i was a iphone user.
    i bought s2 and it was on something 2.3.4 version, i planned to upgrade it to ICS 4.0.3 and saw some tutorials and downloaded
    I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.tar.md5
    and i flashed it with the ODIN, the flashing got failed and after that when i turned by phone a small triangle came along with a cellph on left andd pc on right. after that i flashed it with CF
    CF-Root-SGS2_XW_XEF_KJ2-v5.0-CWM5
    now when i turn my phone it comes up with a loading screen of SAMSUNG GALAXY S II GT-I9100G and a icon of triangle is at the bottom. and the cellph is not moving further of start up. help me plz. provide me a correct firmware along with correct tutorial. i have just bought my s2 yesterday plz help me plz plz.
    i m from Pakistan
    i dont know the kernels etc details because i didnt see ABOUT option b4 flashing the ph... help me plz

my cellphone is stock and it shows a cellphone and a computer and a triangle in orange color,which i guess it means not working anymore.what should I do,please help me, I restart it with and without battery, nothing change.