Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: I9100XXLPB_I9100OXXLP5_OXX (Android 4.0.3)

Great rom , battery is great but keep getting update failed

hey Danny : Pls put some new leak....I am eagerly w8ng for ur post....|-)

Hi, I just have one question before changing to ICS. I know this is a beta version, but in previous ICS ROM's 3G worked but some times it disconnected, and had to restart phone to get it back, 3G could disconnect after 5 min, 20min, 2 hours after restart, it was randomly. I read the 551 posts for this thread and I read that for some people 3G worked fine and others said that 3G disconnects some times. I use 95% of the time 3G for Internet (i rarely use Wifi), has anyone test this ROM for a week or more that can tell me if you have to be restarting your phone because 3G gets disconnected? Sorry for being lazy and not flashing to test my self =P

I believe that there are 7 things that must work without any isue on this phone for a daily use: 3G, SMS, MMS, GPS, Wifi, Bluethoot, and Camera (if Im not forgetting something).

Quote Originally Posted by lvynliew View Post
    DannyD, or other expect

i had some problem after downgrade from4.0.3 to 2.3.6:
    1. freeze at locked screen, over 15seconds, make me can't answer a call.
    2. proximity and brightness sensor sometimes not working, then heat at part around front camera.
    3. sensor which nearest front camera blink as red light during boot screen.
    4. heat during above problems occurs.

i tested *#0*#,sensor working during normal, but if start heat, it force close and hang.
    i try XXKH3, XXKI3, DXKL3,no pi or with pit, reset code with *2767*3855# after flash
    but still can't solve.
    it is hardw problem? i try flash gingerbread old bootloader and new boot loader.
    all flash process pas and no fail. problem still.

any suggestion to solve or know what problem my sgs2 gt i9100?

tq
    i am sure it the hw problem. it send for warranty.

Premium Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by alextime View Post
    What are the widget you are using on picture d4p4v7i (battery, temperature etc.), d4p4v2f (a kind of small calendar), d4p4ulp (the music widget)??

1- System Info Widget

2- PlayerPro Music Player

Problem LPB with the language i put French (Switzerland) everything is ok except
    keypad or parameter that is all in English
    Last edited by ko77; 12-02-2012 at 13:10.

Quote Originally Posted by ivor1701 View Post
    Great rom , battery is great but keep getting update failed
    HI,make that: Settings/Apps/All/Software update/DISABLE

Mistakes

Hi,

so i have many Problems with this Versions. Inspite of hard Reset and so. It is nothing for daily use:

1. Sensor Steering dosnīt work even not in the Picture Galery. Also it is not working on many games (Asphalt6)
    2. Media Player is hanging or making stupid Noises. After Restart it works some times. Than again
    3. It is hanging quite much
    4. Synchronisation Emails is not as fast as and also not reliable as in the Versions before
    5. Often Phone was froozen without doing anything, no App was running, but it hangs only on usually use of the Phone
    6. Some Programms like Aonline Radio are not able to run. Or maybe one time than not working much times again
    7. Typing was so many times not working. Immediatly you are not able to type.

DanyD: This Version is for all but its never for daily use !!! Please Delete on the first Statement that it is for daily use. Definitly it is not for daily use.

Of course there are also good things. It is running fast. Restart works. But nothing for daily use.
    Best Regards to all Users from this fantastic Site
    Last edited by Aydins; 12-02-2012 at 14:14. Reason: Failure on writing

When to will have China language ??