Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Booting stuck - how to get rid of 'signature verification error'

Thanks! Im a eager noob wanting to learn rooting. But i am clueless how to install this APK on my tab while it doesnt boot?

I tried putting APK files on an SD card before but when executed in recovery mode it does nothing. Am I missing someting here?

Any advice? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Any advice? Thanks
    After reviewing the Tab needs a mobile repair shop to evaluate the hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you can root your Tab, the firmware can be installed with Mobile Odin, and bypass your PC altogether.
    What happened to rooting?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    What happened to rooting?
    You need to connect go the PC .

Hmm. How about the SD card method I talked about in my first post? I was almost there until the 'signature verification error'. How does that get bypassed?

Hmm. How about the SD card method I talked about in my first post? I was almost there until the 'signature verification error'. How does that get bypassed?
    The inability to connect to the PC is severely compromising any home solution.

Take to a repair shop and get then to install with a z3x box