Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Booting stuck - how to get rid of 'signature verification error'

Yes both the recovery and download modes work fine. Thank you. Is this an indication that the device can be salvaged?

I bought a new cable and tested it with my Galaxy s4 phone. When connected to my pc Windows 7 installs drivers and a popup comes with the question if I want to browse the phone.

When I connect the Tab3 it to the pc a popup shows saying it could not install MTB USB Driver. (see attachment [ Login above or register to see download links. ]).

When I put the Tab 3 in download mode and connect it to my pc nothing happens. My pc does not interact at all. The tablet shows the green Downloading.... android sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes both the recovery and download modes work fine. Thank you. Is this an indication that the device can be salvaged?

I bought a new cable and tested it with my Galaxy s4 phone. When connected to my pc Windows 7 installs drivers and a popup comes with the question if I want to browse the phone.

When I connect the Tab3 it to the pc a popup shows saying it could not install MTB USB Driver. (see attachment [ Login above or register to see download links. ]).

When I put the Tab 3 in download mode and connect it to my pc nothing happens. My pc does not interact at all. The tablet shows the green Downloading.... android sign.
    Install the Samsung USB drivers on your PC again from here:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Ok i did the following:

1 Uninstalled the Samsung USB drivers i previously installed.
    2 Rebooted pc
    3 Installed Samsung USB drivers again from your link
    4 Got the ethernet error, see attachment 1 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    5 Rebooted pc
    6 Attached Tab 3 while stuck in bootlogo - got error 2, see attachment 2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    7 Disconnected Tab 3, put it in download mode, connected again, got error 3, see attachment 3 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

It says device unplugged which is not true.
    Last edited by Ramsz; 30-01-2017 at 18:16.

Take a look here:

Thank you. Unfortunately not a single solution works

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you. Unfortunately not a single solution works
    When you connect your phone to the PC, open Windows
    Device Manager and look for errors.

Make sure you are using an original quality, undamaged USB cable. This is the most frequent problem.

Thank you. I tested the new cable with both my phone and tablet. The phone works flawlessly. My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (where this topic is about) does not connect.

BUT, perhaps we have a breakthrough here. Please see my latest attachment in what I have discovered.

Edit: the yellow exclamation mark just re-appeared

Can you disconnect your ethernet connection and use wifi?

EDIT:
    Noticed that your phone works Ok so this may not be necessary
    Remove all Samsung related entries in Device Manager. (MTP USB device, Samsung Mobile USB composite Device
    Reboot PC
    Re-install Samsung USB drivers.

Tried and failed. Please see attachment. It looks like were stuck in a loop ourselves haha. I appreciate your help but is this tab 3 even fixable? Can we try something with a SD card perhaps? Thank you.

If you can root your Tab, the firmware can be installed with Mobile Odin, and bypass your PC altogether.