Thread: Galaxy Note 9 Samsung Pay

Galaxy Note 9 Samsung Pay

I live in Canada, and have recently purchased SM-N960N (Korean) Note 9 in Korea when I visited there. Of course I cannot use Samsung Pay, and was told that I would have to flash my phone to a Canadian firmware.

I am very new to this, and I am sure more than enough information is available, but if someone could help me with a step by step guide on hiw to get this to work (or at least direct me to correct sources), I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hyunjongjin [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I live in Canada, and have recently purchased SM-N960N (Korean) Note 9 in Korea when I visited there. Of course I cannot use Samsung Pay, and was told that I would have to flash my phone to a Canadian firmware.

I am very new to this, and I am sure more than enough information is available, but if someone could help me with a step by step guide on hiw to get this to work (or at least direct me to correct sources), I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
    Hi there

It's NOT possible to flash Canadian firmware to a Korean device...