Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Can I install India Firmware on an S7 device from UAE?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ravariyabhavin99 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i just have one file after exraction where in odin should i put....plz help...
    Hi there, good afternoon

Which firmware are you talking about?

! file FW should be placed in the AP-slot in Odin

Guys, I have an S8. I bought it in Oman but now live in India. However, using the IMEI number, it is 08 indicating it was manufactured from Germany. I want to update CRL3 (Mine is currently CRJ5), so which firmware can I flash on my phone? I don't want to brick it by mistake

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjacinth [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Guys, I have an S8. I bought it in Oman but now live in India. However, using the IMEI number, it is 08 indicating it was manufactured from Germany. I want to update CRL3 (Mine is currently CRJ5), so which firmware can I flash on my phone? I don't want to brick it by mistake
    Hi there, good afternoon

Here you go: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Just for check: you have the S8, NOT S8+?

We recommend using Samsung’s own utilities, Samsung Smart Switch and OTA (Over-the-air), to upgrade devices. Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good afternoon

Here you go: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Just for check: you have the S8, NOT S8+?

We recommend using Samsung’s own utilities, Samsung Smart Switch and OTA (Over-the-air), to upgrade devices. Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.
    Yes, mine is an S8 and not an S8+. Thank you for your help but mine is SM-G950FD, so is it okay to flash firmware of SM-G950F (the link you have provided above)?

Also, in the About Phone section of settings, it used to show location as United Arab Emirates and on the Sammobile site, UAE (Xsg) is one of the few countries having crj5(my present firmware).
    So would this be a better suited firmware to flash? I'm new to all this.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by davidjacinth; 20-01-2019 at 11:20.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjacinth [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes, mine is an S8 and not an S8+. Thank you for your help but mine is SM-G950FD, so is it okay to flash firmware of SM-G950F (the link you have provided above)?

Also, in the About Phone section of settings, it used to show location as United Arab Emirates and on the Sammobile site, UAE (Xsg) is one of the few countries having crj5(my present firmware).
    So would this be a better suited firmware to flash? I'm new to all this.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there, good afternoon

It's exactly the same firmware...

-F- & -FD- have the same Firmwares...

Hello,
    I have a korean Samsung galaxy alpha g850s phone.. and i want flash indian firmware in this phone..
    What step should be taken to flash indian firmware in korean phone?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rahul08 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    I have a korean Samsung galaxy alpha g850s phone.. and i want flash indian firmware in this phone..
    What step should be taken to flash indian firmware in korean phone?
    Hi there

NONE, because that's not possible