Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 137 of 137

Thread: Can I install India Firmware on an S7 device from UAE?

  1. #131
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,704
    Quote Originally Posted by devilcrazy123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi I'm trying to update my Samsung Galaxy S7 Egge sm-g935fd from UAE to India firmware, but unable to download the firmware from the below link.

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Is there any alternate solution to download the file
    Hi there

    the free download servers are in maintenance, and are available again on Monday.

  2. #132
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4
    Hi buddy

    I have downloaded the files and flashed the phone successfully, now why do I need an additional app like Jio4G voice to make calls.

    I'm unable to use apps like PhonePe and GooglePay apps

    This Phone was bought in UAE and I have flashed Indian firmware. while flashing i have selected CSC_ODD_G935FODD7ETA1_CL14614253_QB28655579_REV00_ user_low_ship.tar

    Please let me know if this was the correct way or did I do any mistake

  3. #133
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,704
    Quote Originally Posted by devilcrazy123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi buddy

    I have downloaded the files and flashed the phone successfully, now why do I need an additional app like Jio4G voice to make calls.

    I'm unable to use apps like PhonePe and GooglePay apps

    This Phone was bought in UAE and I have flashed Indian firmware. while flashing i have selected CSC_ODD_G935FODD7ETA1_CL14614253_QB28655579_REV00_ user_low_ship.tar

    Please let me know if this was the correct way or did I do any mistake
    Hi there

    Why are you first doing something, and ask later?

    Where did you get the firmware from , which files did you flash? Why did you want to flash your device?

  4. #134
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4
    Sorry about that.

    So this phone is a UAE one, want to use a 4G SIM card in India.

    I have downloaded this firmware - SM-G935FD_1_20200205162154_rn9b4ota9r_fac.zip

    After flashing also, had to install the JIO4G voice call app to make calls from the app.
    Also want to understand if ever I will be able to use UPI apps on this phone

  5. #135
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,704
    Quote Originally Posted by devilcrazy123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry about that.

    So this phone is a UAE one, want to use a 4G SIM card in India.

    I have downloaded this firmware - SM-G935FD_1_20200205162154_rn9b4ota9r_fac.zip

    After flashing also, had to install the JIO4G voice call app to make calls from the app.
    Also want to understand if ever I will be able to use UPI apps on this phone
    We don't have experience with Indian Networks, so I can't give an answer on that

  6. #136
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4
    ok confirm one thing, when flashing a UAE phone with Indian firmware which file should be selected

    CSC or Home_CSC

  7. #137
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,704
    Quote Originally Posted by devilcrazy123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ok confirm one thing, when flashing a UAE phone with Indian firmware which file should be selected

    CSC or Home_CSC
    CSC: you are flashing firmware for an other region.

    So: AP BL CP & CSC_ODD -> this will result in a RESET of your device though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •