Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I install India Firmware on an S7 device from UAE?

Thanks for your fast help!

I guess Reliance Jio is an provider in India? So in Germany VoLTE is already working with the indian Firmware?

Would it be legal and work if i flash an official german firmware on this indian smartphone?

So to getting Nougat i have to use a custom ROM, pitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Schugar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your fast help!

I guess Reliance Jio is an provider in India? So in Germany VoLTE is already working with the indian Firmware?

Would it be legal and work if i flash an official german firmware on this indian smartphone?

So to getting Nougat i have to use a custom ROM, pitty.
    If you do not want to use Reliance Jio network, you can install nougat firmware from another country:

Look here to choose:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Install guide here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Use method in post #1 part 3.

Thanks a lot!

One last question, i have rooted and installed on my old Note3 a Note7 custom ROM. Now it showed every time i turned it on a red Text line on top of the display before it booted.
    If i install the stock firmware of an other country i see a text also every time i start and lose the waranty?

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Schugar [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks a lot!

One last question, i have rooted and installed on my old Note3 a Note7 custom ROM. Now it showed every time i turned it on a red Text line on top of the display before it booted.
    If i install the stock firmware of an other country i see a text also every time i start and lose the waranty?

Best regards
    Check out the website from where you got the custom rom for help for the red line.

Warranty on your Note 3 has probably ended anyway, but installing a custom rom will result in it being void.
    What does the text say?

I cant say anymore. It is gone since i have restored my Backup of the stock Rom again.
    My question was more if i install an other countrys firmware on the 1 week old S7 Edge if it results also in being void?

I cant say anymore. It is gone since i have restored my Backup of the stock Rom again.
    My question was more if i install an other countrys firmware on the 1 week old S7 Edge if it results also in being void?
    Changing the CSC code on your phone does void the Warranty, although does not trip Knox.

So it seems like i have to wait till India get Nougat. Coz i dont want to lose the waranty since the "Pink line of death" on the Edge displays.

Thanks in advance

S7 edge change csc

I recently flashed latest 7.0 firmware from sammobile but after flashing I wanted INU csc but instead INS csc was installed
    Is there any way to change from INS to INU
    Without rooting if possible

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Also I have other s7 edge with stock 6.0.1 firmware
    Have not messed with it
    And it has Wi-Fi calling and volte working and has INU csc by default
    But INS csc doesn't have Wi-Fi calling and volte is not working
    It shows in notification but not able to send or receive call /sms

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi brother I am using Samsung galaxy A8 of Taiwan and it does not supports VOlte Feature.
    I want to install Indian firmware in it, what should i do to convert it INS or INU version. Please Help!
    MODEL NO. SM-A800YZ
    Build Number is MMB29K.A800YZZTU1BPL2
    Basebrand Version A800YZZTU1BPL2