Thread: Help with uninstall WhatsApp

Help with uninstall WhatsApp

Good day dear,

I hope you can help me. I have updated ODIN with a ROM from Trinidad and Tobago. All good in operation so far.
    The downside is that it has come with some preinstalled applications. As for example WhatsApp, and the worst thing is that it can not be uninstalled. Just deactivate. But I want to change it for a mod.

I am from Peru. In case you know any other clean ROMs, they will let me know please.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am not sure whether Google have made WhatsApp a system app in all firmware.
    If you do not want to use WhatsApp, the easiest way is just to deactivate then hide it from your applications.

It is not using much memory by just sitting there, but if you want to try another firmware then try Spain PHE.
    https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/...FPHE1BPJ1_PHE/

But I suspect it will also have WhatsApp pre-installed.

Thanks for the suggested suggestion. I will try to find one that does not have it integrated. The WhatsApp yes I use it, but a modified one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I hope you are still active on this forum and if you have not solved this problem yet then try to download Titanium Backup and simply back it up and Uninstall it. The WhatsApp app does not intervene with the System UI or have a link so getting rid of it would be fine.
    Also, most ROMS will not clean out these type of apps though as the ROMS developers wo n't see this as Bloatware as it is commonly used app.

it's also work for me when I am getting red of this gbwhatsapp and I hope it will also work for you to.

Hey
    If you are still facing problems trying to download the app take backup. if you are not finding check
    https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/...FPHE1BPJ1_PHE/
    go to URL and check hope you will find the solution.

I have Samsung M70 and i just wanted to know about that this phone is supported mod application because whenever i tried to use the popup appears and said that app doesn't support so please help anvarol.
    Last edited by SteveJohn123; 12-05-2021 at 13:40.