Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Firmware] I need the latest firmware Tab S2 SM-T813

It sounds like you didn't prepare the phone by going into Settings > Developer options and activating OEM unlock, and removing the Google account.
    If Factory Reset Protection (FRP) has become activated then you are in big trouble as this Google security protection is (as far as I know) un-breachable.
    There have been loopholes exploited (try looking at Root Junky latest bypass options) but many loopholes have been filled by Google to maintain FRP integrity.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Yeah I got the tablet second-hand, so I didn't know the FRP lock was still on while the tablet was flashed to custom ROM unsuccessfully by previous owner. I have some experiences with bypassing FRP (I also use Rootjunky method), and I know about the OEM unlock. Problem is, someone who had this tablet seemed to be inexperienced or forgot to activate OEM unlock before installing a custom ROM. As far as I know, the Roodjunky method (or any other methods) for unlocking FRP/Google-account-lock works only when the Bootloader is still good (not messed up). Thanks anyway.

But I thought it was possible to flash the Stock ROM. I was surprised to find that there is absolutely no way to go back to Stock ROM or to factory setting.
    Last edited by limjaeyang; 26-05-2017 at 21:26.

Hi greenman,

I was told that I would able to recover this SM-T813 with complete files for BL, CP, CSC. Would you kindly help me?

My SM-T813 is of XAR 64GB variant.

Thank you very much.

I was told that I would able to recover this SM-T813 with complete files for BL, CP, CSC.
    You cannot Factory Reset your phone by installing these files as FRP is activated.

You have to understand that your Tab has been past on to you with the previous owners Google account still installed.
    Now the Google Factory Reset Protection is stopping you from accessing the Tab.
    As a samsung device owner I am pleased that you cannot access the Tab as it shows that the security is working.

There may be a way around this but I am not aware of one.

Hi Greenman,

Finally I talked to the previous owner; he said he was shocked that SM-T813 could not pass the boot to the main page or pass the Recovery Booting. Samsung Service Center didn't help him at all. My point is Google-Account lock indeed good to keep thief away, but FRP is not good for anyone inexperienced wanting to go back to Stock ROM.

Quote Originally Posted by limjaeyang [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Greenman,

Finally I talked to the previous owner; he said he was shocked that SM-T813 could not pass the boot to the main page or pass the Recovery Booting. Samsung Service Center didn't help him at all. My point is Google-Account lock indeed good to keep thief away, but FRP is not good for anyone inexperienced wanting to go back to Stock ROM.
    Cannot disagree.
    As you spoke to previous owner did he give you the Google password?

YES. Greenman, the previous owner just wants the Tab to be usable again. He doesn't agree Samsung/Google do this way. Btw I performed a test with my other Samsung device: yes we can recover Samsung device as long as all BL, AP, CP, CSC files are flashed correctly into Odin -- but previous owener's Google Account still sticks to it which is totally OK. So yes, I still need the BL, CP, CSC files for SM-T813 (XAR) 64GB.
    [1] Would you kindly help me give any suggestion whom I should contact to obtain these BL, CP, CSC files?
    [2] If I have a healthy SM-813 (XAR) 64GB, is it possible to extract these BL, CP, CSC files?
    Last edited by limjaeyang; 28-05-2017 at 16:07.

Hello. Want a tab s2 sm t713 pit file. Please. Thx