Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 68

Thread: My firmware does not exist

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBrain [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Tablet stays connected tro my PC anyways, so it's getting power. How is it still rebooting? And pretty sure that wouldn't be the reason why it doesn't allow me to install new firmware, because it does not reboot while in the recovery or download modes.
    OK.
    Good luck.

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    OK.
    Good luck.
    Well, it's in the trash.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    217
    @greenman nandroid erase all ?

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Quote Originally Posted by oggi21 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    @greenman nandroid erase all ?
    I think this is hardware, but TinyBrain is suffering from firmware fatigue - understandable in the circumstances.

  5. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I think this is hardware, but TinyBrain is suffering from firmware fatigue - understandable in the circumstances.
    Well, everything was fine untill my sister tried something with the android version, so, pretty sure it's not hardware. It failed or something, and then it got stuck on a boot loop. I know how to reinstall windows, but no fuckin clue how to reinstall the OS on a tablet.

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    217
    Do You install before any custom recovery ?

  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by oggi21 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Do You install before any custom recovery ?
    Tablet was not flashed, it was not rooted, it didn't have a custom rom. Not sure exactly what she did, she is not sure either, something with SD card, and it got fucked since.

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBrain [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Tablet was not flashed, it was not rooted, it didn't have a custom rom. Not sure exactly what she did, she is not sure either, something with SD card, and it got fucked since.
    If you have an sd card installed, then remove it.

  9. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you have an sd card installed, then remove it.
    I'ts been over a year ago. Ofc it's removed by now.

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBrain [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'ts been over a year ago. Ofc it's removed by now.
    I do not understand.

    Have you an external sd card in your Tab?
    If so, remove it and try rebooting.
    A corrupted card can cause boot issues.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •