Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My firmware does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBrain [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Tablet stays connected tro my PC anyways, so it's getting power. How is it still rebooting? And pretty sure that wouldn't be the reason why it doesn't allow me to install new firmware, because it does not reboot while in the recovery or download modes.
    OK.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    OK.
    Good luck.
    Well, it's in the trash.

@greenman nandroid erase all ?

Quote Originally Posted by oggi21 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    @greenman nandroid erase all ?
    I think this is hardware, but TinyBrain is suffering from firmware fatigue - understandable in the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I think this is hardware, but TinyBrain is suffering from firmware fatigue - understandable in the circumstances.
    Well, everything was fine untill my sister tried something with the android version, so, pretty sure it's not hardware. It failed or something, and then it got stuck on a boot loop. I know how to reinstall windows, but no fuckin clue how to reinstall the OS on a tablet.

Do You install before any custom recovery ?

Quote Originally Posted by oggi21 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Do You install before any custom recovery ?
    Tablet was not flashed, it was not rooted, it didn't have a custom rom. Not sure exactly what she did, she is not sure either, something with SD card, and it got fucked since.

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBrain [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Tablet was not flashed, it was not rooted, it didn't have a custom rom. Not sure exactly what she did, she is not sure either, something with SD card, and it got fucked since.
    If you have an sd card installed, then remove it.

If you have an sd card installed, then remove it.
    I'ts been over a year ago. Ofc it's removed by now.

I'ts been over a year ago. Ofc it's removed by now.
    I do not understand.

Have you an external sd card in your Tab?
    If so, remove it and try rebooting.
    A corrupted card can cause boot issues.