Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My firmware does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by oggi21 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    BL - Bootloader
    AP - Platform
    CP - Modem
    CSC - CSC_OXA
    Yet again, it failed. I took a picture: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Every single firmware I tried ended up failing, at the exact same part, at the system.img

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBrain [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yet again, it failed. I took a picture: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Every single firmware I tried ended up failing, at the exact same part, at the system.img
    Try one more thing.
    Use 7zip or winrar to open CSC_OXA file (don't extract) and see if there inside is PIT file ? If yes, then extract only this file. Then start odin and add pit file to PIT section in odin, rest files as before. In option check re-partition and then flash again.

Quote Originally Posted by oggi21 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Try one more thing.
    Use 7zip or winrar to open CSC_OXA file (don't extract) and see if there inside is PIT file ? If yes, then extract only this file. Then start odin and add pit file to PIT section in odin, rest files as before. In option check re-partition and then flash again.
    There are only 2 files inside, cache.img and hidden.img. Just out of curiosity, I only started the process while I selected BL, CP and CSC (did not select AP), and it passed! There's something in the AP file that is wrong, that system.img part. It did pass, so it means I can write into my tablet. Heres a screenshot: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

So the CSC file is fine either way, there's that system.img part, on every single firmware, and I don't know why.

Question is if now tablet can boot. If it stuck or come in bootloop go to recovery and wipe data and cache

Question is if now tablet can boot. If it stuck or come in bootloop go to recovery and wipe data and cache
    It boots, still everything is the same, works for a minute, and then its stuck on a boot loop again, just as before, and is also the reason why I needed a new firmware. It's like, settings re-write themselves, and recovery menu does NOTHING, not a single option does anything, not factory reset, not anything. It was stuck on a bootloop (kinda) before, so, nothing changed at all.

You need to go to recovery mode. Turn off phone then press and hold Vol up + home+ power and then wipe data/factory reset and cache

You need to go to recovery mode. Turn off phone then press and hold Vol up + home+ power and then wipe data/factory reset and cache
    I just told you. It does NOTHING. It says its "complete" but nothing changes, nothing is erased, nothing is actually deleted, all the files are still there, the boot loop is still there. Read the original post I made, I talk about the main problem.

There, photo of stuff being erased: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    And after: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

As you can see, files remain, games are still there. The tablet stays on for about ~1 minute, then it reboots, then 1 minute on, and then reboots again, and so on. I tried deleting a game within that minute, it got deleted, but after the reboot, it was back. Everything I do within that one minute of it being on, does not save, and it just keeps rebooting every minute. That's why I need new firmware. I can write into it, as you saw, so the problem is not the tablet, it's the firmware.
    Last edited by TinyBrain; 02-01-2017 at 02:20.

What version You have - 8/16/32 GB ?

Download this file. It's PIT. Add it to pit section in odin and flash, if doen't help then flash pit + firmware i give you - all 4 files witch re-partition option.
    P.S. I will more watch out for imei than sn so delete link for photo

Download this file. It's PIT. Add it to pit section in odin and flash, if doen't help then flash pit + firmware i give you - all 4 files witch re-partition option.
    P.S. I will more watch out for imei than sn so delete link for photo
    You did not give any file link lol