Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My firmware does not exist

Yes, AP box in Odin is the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes, AP box in Odin is the correct one.
    Well, installation takes forever, it seems to be stuck at system.img part, and later it just fails. Just like other ~30 or so firmwares I tried, they all fail at that part. I've seen videos on how people do this, and it's so much faster, for me it takes somewhere between 1-2 hours. It did not fail yet, but it's been 20 minutes, and it's still at system.img, just like so many other firmwares.

give serial number

This is not good news.
    It sounds like your Tab memory cannot be read (cannot put in Safe mode), and cannot be written to.

The conclusion is that the memory is probably faulty .
    This cannot be repaired with software, and so will need a mobile repair shop.
    Last edited by greenman; 01-01-2017 at 18:55.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This is not good news.
    It sounds like your Tab memory cannot be read (cannot put in Safe mode), and cannot be written to.

The conclusion is that the memory is probably faulty .
    This cannot be repaired with software, and so will need a mobile repair shop.
    It just failed. I'd like to try to install the original firmware, but there is no download file for it. In order to get it repaired, it would cost more than the tablet is worth, so, not going to do that. It's either, I fix it, or it goes to the trash.

Try this one, link is for torrent file [ Login above or register to see download links. ] This is P5100XXALD7_OXAALD7

It's either, I fix it, or it goes to the trash.
    Can you check your IMEI number at this site to make sure the model number is P5100?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Can you check your IMEI number at this site to make sure the model number is P5100?

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It is. There is a sticker on the back of the tablet, and it says GT-P5100 16GB tablet

Quote Originally Posted by oggi21 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Try this one, link is for torrent file [ Login above or register to see download links. ] This is P5100XXALD7_OXAALD7
    Downloaded it, but there are 4 files. Bootloader, CSC_OXA, Modem and Platform, and there are 4 buttons in odin, so, where do I put all 4 of these?
    Last edited by TinyBrain; 01-01-2017 at 23:13.

BL - Bootloader
    AP - Platform
    CP - Modem
    CSC - CSC_OXA