Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: GALAXY S7 SM-G930FD bootloop and resting itself after update

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    System status on a stock phone is : Official
    Being custom means that your firmware is not original.
    I notice that Knox is tripped.
    This in itself should not cause a problem, but any custom files, custom recovery, would cause the security check (dm-verity) to fail.

By the way,you have answered my previous query about FRP as it is turned off.
    With this new info, give me a few minutes to get my thoughts together as to what to do next.
    Take your time...
    So if I understand it correctly, system status custom means that the FW from Sammobile is not original...

Ok.
    This is not an easy thing to resolve and you may want to seek help from Samsung Service or a mobile repair shop with a Z3X box or similar.

You could try rooting (as Knox is tripped) and install an SU (superuser app from the Play Store)
    Download g935f autoroot from here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Install as s7 firmware but single file by putting Cf-autoroot file in AP of Odin
    IMPORTANT: Follow phone preparation.

Once installed, install SU from Play Store

I really appreciate your help

Should I downgrade to 6.0.1 to check if it helps as all this started after 7.0 update

Quote Originally Posted by d4dreamer [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I really appreciate your help

Should I downgrade to 6.0.1 to check if it helps as all this started after 7.0 update
    The cf- autoroot file is for android 7.
    Downgrade may not be possible, but if you do and still have the same error you will need the corresponding root file.