Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MDM blocking factory reset on ex demo unit after successful flash - SM-T550X

Hi, sorry its been a while since my last reply, been away for Chrimbo with family.

I tried to reflash with Odin the firmware containing only the files above, and it didn't work. It flashed successfully (Pass!), but upon reboot on the recovery screen had a message about something failing at the bottom (see linked pic) and when rebooted games etc were still there.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I had the same issue as above with a demo sm-t550x. But i added the pit file as linked to above and ticked "repartition" and after flashing it worked. I can now do a factory reset and all data/apps are wiped.

Cheers

I had all the same issues as above on a demo sm-t550x. I flashed the same firmware (btu) using the same odin version. And just like the person above me it worked after rebooting. However my touch input is now flipped upside down (not rotated). So to touch the top left I have to touch the bottom left and top right = bottom right. You get the idea.

I ran TSP FW update (General) (after spending 40 minutes trying to navigate to it :P) but it didn't change anything.

Any way I can calibrate this screen or flip it back?

Help is really appreciated, I feel like I am so close here.
    Need more info? just ask!

got a samsung tab a6 t285 got frp lock on and mdm block 1 any solutions on how to remove it ?

got a samsung tab a6 t285 got frp lock on and mdm block 1 any solutions on how to remove it ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bravia121 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This forum does NOT give support in "How to by-pass Factory Reset Protection (FRP)"!

More info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thread closed.