Thread: Looking a good hosting

Looking a good hosting

Hi guys

I need a good web hosting company that I won't have issues with and support of ASP.NET 5 or ASP.NET Core 1.0 , ASP.NET MVC, US and SQL Server 2014. I'm starting a website with ASP.NET that I'm hoping to grow to millions of visitors.
    I have searched in search engine and found good reviews about asphostportal.com hosting service.

Anyone have experience with that hosting service? Or, do you have any other recommendation? Please I need suggestion

Thank you.

What to expect from web hosting ?

Creating a website and buying hosting are things that are still new to most people. Knowing what happens first and who is responsible doesn't come naturally. In this section, we'll explain your responsibility and that of your host. We'll look at common misconceptions and beginner's mistakes. You might say that your host is your landlord. Hosting companies are responsible for power, server space, internet connectivity and guarantee that the server will be available at all times. If one of them malfunctions, it's their responsibility to fix it. If you have a problem with your site, you are responsible for it. Web host support will usually work with you to determine if the problem is on their side or yours.
    Last edited by Wongxxa; 19-09-2021 at 21:29.

Most individuals are still unfamiliar with the concepts of building a website and purchasing hosting. It's not easy to figure out what happened first and who is to blame. We'll go through your responsibilities and those of your host in this section. We'll look at frequent misunderstandings and rookie blunders. among us